The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hayles101
I thought she was doin the opposite and making it that there is absolutely no way of an 8th book so that no other authors can decide to try and write it when she doesnt want to..

Oh, that's possible... In that case she might kill Harry off so he can't have a career as an auror or something to write about...
If Harry Dies AND Snape is evil, i'll post a video of myself eating two hats. But that just ain't gonna happen.
Reply 42
I reckon that Harry will die in some dramatic denounement (sp?), voldemort goes with him, Dumbledore will be involved somehow from beyond the grave, either Ron or Hermione will also die, in the others arms of course. Snape isn't evil, but is suspected to the ends of his days and eventually gives up his post and lives in some hermitage at the top of a tower. Hagrid will get injured when going with the giants, and grawp will get killed. Hagrid ends up a broken man. Hapy ending? No Way! :p:
Why must we all be so negative :frown:
hayles101
Why must we all be so negative :frown:

I think Harry survives and snape is good!

Although I'm sure it will be more complicated than that..
Well don't say I didnt warn you..if harry is killed there'll be a lot of upset/angry kids who will rebel!! :s-smilie:
And the dwarf army shall be lead by me! We will take Bloomsbury by force, until she finishes it with a happy ending...
even if we have to spellotape that pen to her hand and make her do it....it shall be done..
ukebert
I reckon that Harry will die in some dramatic denounement (sp?), voldemort goes with him, Dumbledore will be involved somehow from beyond the grave, either Ron or Hermione will also die, in the others arms of course. Snape isn't evil, but is suspected to the ends of his days and eventually gives up his post and lives in some hermitage at the top of a tower. Hagrid will get injured when going with the giants, and grawp will get killed. Hagrid ends up a broken man. Hapy ending? No Way! :p:

A bit dark no? It is a childrens book.

I think she'll manage to end it with Harry finally trumping Voldemort and with a happy ending! Well we gotta hope no? I mean Dumbledore's already died so we can't have another two main, much loved characters die can we!?
im sure i read somewhere that J.K.Rowling said that snape was good...:biggrin:
Reply 50
Noooo Snape can't be evil. He has been my favourite character from the start and if he is evil i shall lose all faith in mankind....maybe
Reply 51
Sorry to dissapoint you but Harry WILL die.
Reply 52
LittleMissVet
im sure i read somewhere that J.K.Rowling said that snape was good...:biggrin:

That will have been made up :wink:
Reply 53
Clarence
Sorry to dissapoint you but Harry WILL die.

Yeah I agree and I hope so. I'd be so disappointed if the story just ended with Harry defeating Voldy and all being well in the world again. But I'm suer JK has more in store then that
Also, if people are so sure he will die, isn't it a complete cop out, having what everyone expects?

I think JK's a bit more on top of things than that
:eek: harry will not die! you wait and see..there'll be a big twist where he almost dies but some how he will make it and ron/hermoine will be go instead :frown:
Reply 56
nooooooo I want harry to die, but ron and hermione to survive and get together!!!!!
I could not cope with a happy clappy ending, would be such an anti-climax, but i have more faith in rowling than to expect that (fingers crossed!)
Reply 57
Deluded people. JK has confirmed Harry will perish.
Clarence
Deluded people. JK has confirmed Harry will perish.

Wouldn't that slightly be giving away the end?

She's always closely guarded the plot until now, so would she tell people how it ends?
Reply 59
Q.E.D
nooooooo I want harry to die, but ron and hermione to survive and get together!!!!!

I always wanted Harry and Hermione tbh

Latest