The Student Room Group

AQA English literature question on Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

How likely is it for AQA to ask a question about Mr Enfield or Dr Lanyon?
Original post by t.p
How likely is it for AQA to ask a question about Mr Enfield or Dr Lanyon?

Hi ! I dont think it would be as common as those two characters are supporting characters especially Enfield, so having a question entirely on them would probably not happen. Though you may get a theme where you could include them. Still try to remember at least 1 quote for each character that could be used in many contexts ! Good luck on your GCSEs !!
Original post by haleemarehman124
Hi ! I dont think it would be as common as those two characters are supporting characters especially Enfield, so having a question entirely on them would probably not happen. Though you may get a theme where you could include them. Still try to remember at least 1 quote for each character that could be used in many contexts ! Good luck on your GCSEs !!

Someone like Poole is almost definitely not going to be the focus then would it? Even for Eduqas?
Reply 3
Hi thank you for you answer. What would you say the main themes of the novel are?
Original post by English_Warrior
Someone like Poole is almost definitely not going to be the focus then would it? Even for Eduqas?

I did AQA, so not entirely sure how Eduqas works, but having a question entirely on Poole would be very unlikely
Original post by t.p
Hi thank you for you answer. What would you say the main themes of the novel are?

Appearance vs. Reality
Duality of Human Nature

I may have missed some, but these are the few that I can think of that occur most importantly in the novella
Reply 6
Thank you :smile:
Appearance vs. Reality
Duality of Human Nature

I may have missed some, but these are the few that I can think of that occur most importantly in the novella
Reply 7
What character are we most likely to be tested on for Jekyll and Hyde 2023 AQA English litreture GCSE?
Reply 8
What character are we most likely to be tested on for Jekyll and Hyde english litreture AQA GCSE 2023?
Reply 9
Original post by JannaDiz
What character are we most likely to be tested on for Jekyll and Hyde 2023 AQA English litreture GCSE?

Utterson
Reply 10
Original post by FFFFFWR
Utterson

What was the question for Jekyll and Hyde?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending