Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no aha, I downloaded an app. :rofl2:

:h:

Original post by magicstars64
THAT IS BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING THANK YOU AW :clap2:

YAYYY <3 - That's okay¡! :lol:

:crazy: :jumphug:

Original post by CoolCavy
OMG i love it!!!!!!! thank you anon!!! :dance::heart::hugs::jumphug::love::lovie2::lovehug::loveduck::lovie:

XD Aww cavy, you're so sweet.:hugs: <3 You're welcome. ^-^ :lol: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by TSR Mustafa
All these artists make me feel down , i got no skills :frown:

XD Me neither, it is okay. :console: It's not about having skills, it's about having FUUUUUUUUUUUN. :woohoo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I'm sorry but this is my favourite thread on TSR. :rofl: :crazy: :toofunny: :nutcase: :woo:

~

The rest of your paintings will be continued tomorrow, Anon_98 is tired. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
I'm sorry but this is my favourite thread on TSR. :rofl: :crazy: :toofunny: :nutcase: :woo:

~

The rest of your paintings will be continued tomorrow, Anon_98 is tired. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
I didn't know what to draw. :cry2: So I drew my interpretation of your username. :lol: Here it is.xD
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks hun, I love how creative you are :ahee: :jumphug: :hugs:
Original post by somemightsay888

Spoiler

too bad, snake :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by starlight82
too bad, snake :rofl: :rofl:

Shut up :emo:

I even requested mine before too smh, this is a poor showing Anon :rofl:
Shut up :emo:

I even requested mine before too smh, this is a poor showing Anon :rofl:

She's tired, would you rather she suffer drawing yours? :hmmm: don't answer that, I know what you'll say :hmmm:

Spoiler

She's tired, would you rather she suffer drawing yours? :hmmm: don't answer that, I know what you'll say :hmmm:

Spoiler

I bet you she'll be posting those crazy paragraphs at like 3AM, "tired" smh :rofl:

You're just smug cos she chose yours over mine to do first :mob:
Original post by Anon_98
My inner Franz Kline is desperately wanting to be unleashed, so ofc I've given in and made this thread. :woo:

If you want you can request something and I will paint it. ^-^ The paintings will be quick, so nothing too detailed will be preferred and I'll be doing them in my own style, so ofc they won't be perfect either. :nutcase:Faces aren't ideal. :s-smilie:
I'd just like to apologise to@serah.exe and @CoolCavy as they've already got similar threads going. :getmecoat: But IT LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FUN.. so I hope it's okay that I join in with it all. :puppyeyes: <3
I'd just like to point out that I'm in no way as good as those TSRians mentioned above but I'm bored soOOo.. :awesome:

Oh and if this thread doesn't work out then I will just use it to post requests of my own. XD:yay: :woohoo:

paint me please..as in profile pic x
Reply 51

Spoiler

:rofl:

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks hun, I love how creative you are :ahee: :jumphug: :hugs:

XD Yayyyy, I'm so glad. :biggrin: Awww thanks starlight aha. :hugs: :jumphug: <3

I bet you she'll be posting those crazy paragraphs at like 3AM, "tired" smh :rofl:

:rofl:

:indiff:

You're just smug cos she chose yours over mine to do first :mob:

:rofl: Starlight posted on the thread before you and I'm doing it in order, that's why. - Sorry. :colondollar:
YOU MUST WAIT YOUR TURN. :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Indeterminate
Okay, so paint me something of your choice please! :biggrin:

:woo:

Original post by DedicatedWizard
Can you draw a tardis with a picture of me next to it? Description: Brown girl, dark brown mid length hair and eyes, round face? Maybe with a badass dress on? :biggrin: thank you! :hugs:

Haha yeah, ofc. XD + you're welcome. :h: :hugs:

Original post by BlueBlueBells
How about painting a chicken? No?

XD Yesssss, chickens are fab. :awesome:

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
draw me cesc fabregas and miley cyrus and marina diamandis and nick clegg in one photo

ty

What a strange mix of people. :rofl:

:biggrin:

Original post by ravioliyears
Urmm urrmm urmmm urmmm ANYTHING :biggrin: :ahee:

Okay¡ :biggrin:

Original post by trustmeimlying1
paint me please..as in profile pic x

Will do. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
My inner Franz Kline is desperately wanting to be unleashed, so ofc I've given in and made this thread. :woo:

If you want you can request something and I will paint it. ^-^ The paintings will be quick, so nothing too detailed will be preferred and I'll be doing them in my own style, so ofc they won't be perfect either. :nutcase:Faces aren't ideal. :s-smilie:
I'd just like to apologise to@serah.exe and @CoolCavy as they've already got similar threads going. :getmecoat: But IT LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FUN.. so I hope it's okay that I join in with it all. :puppyeyes: <3
I'd just like to point out that I'm in no way as good as those TSRians mentioned above but I'm bored soOOo.. :awesome:

Oh and if this thread doesn't work out then I will just use it to post requests of my own. XD:yay: :woohoo:

The duck in my avatar :tongue:
Can we see some examples?
Reply 55
Original post by z33
hmmmmmmmmmm draw Batman :biggrin:

Here you go. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by usycool1
The duck in my avatar :tongue:

:biggrin:

Original post by Black Cat
Can we see some examples?

:lol: Mhm..the ones I've done so far are somewhere in the thread, I'll try to place them in the OP so it's easier to view. :tongue:

Edit: I tried editing the OP to add them in but for some reason it doesn't work. :s-smilie: :cry2: I am sorry, you'll probably have to trawl through the thread to find them. ;/
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 57
Can you draw Vault Boy pls :awesome:?

Spoiler

XD I don't know, can I¿ :eek2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Anon_98

I will vote for you for the 'most creative use of smileys' category at the TSR Awards. :h:
Reply 59
Original post by Anon_98

OMG I LOVE IT hahaha awhhh that's so cUTE and funny! :biggrin: Thank youuuuuuuuu :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending