The Student Room Group

Embaressing moments!

Okay, so I had an embarrassing moment today as I fell down like 5 steps and landed on my arse😂 tell me your embarassing moments to make me feel better lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enyaajohns
Okay, so I had an embarrassing moment today as I fell down like 5 steps and landed on my arse😂 tell me your embarassing moments to make me feel better lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

have a HUGE crush on my doctor friend Claire who I met at uni.

We were all supposed to go out and celebrate by getting drinks.

I was holding court, propping up the bar. "Wheas Clah" (drunk Tony speak for where's claire")

"Waxy! She ain't here man! She's away at some wine tasting event with the med society."

I blurted out:

"I want a claire tasting night"

Cue a deathly silence, a silence so still that even angels feared to tread. Your a fortunate man if you can laugh at yourself in that cartoon moment where you are just about drop down into a hole from a cliff. Lady Luck and I were not on speaking terms.

"you ehh...you say something there tone?"

I raised myself to my full height and peered at them with the supreme indignation that only the truly guilty and absolutely shameless about it can muster.

"No. Seems I aint the only Waxy here, clean those ****ing ears ya mutt."

(Waxy is my nickname, deriving from my one time aspiration to become a Jesuit priest).

But, to be safe: I avoided Claire.

2 weeks later....

"Hi Tony, just off the night shift. I need a shower. I am not very FRESH"

*cue Medusa like glare at me*

"Oh err, yeah thats errr....so terribly sorry to hear that...."

"Uh huh."

She walks away, her brown luxuriant hair cascading down her back like a waterfall.

"Tony in future I'd stick to a Chardonnay, I don't fit well in a wine glass."
I drooled on someone's face while kissing them. :getmecoat:

Reply 3
Oh dear, that's embarrassing 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by apronedsamurai

We were all supposed to go out and celebrate by getting drinks...

That was a bit like reading a novel. So many characters; so many plot twists. I rate 10/10.
Reply 5
That's gross mannn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Davalla
That was a bit like reading a novel. So many characters; so many plot twists. I rate 10/10.

I do try :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by apronedsamurai

We were all supposed to go out and celebrate by getting drinks.

I was holding court, propping up the bar. "Wheas Clah" (drunk Tony speak for where's claire")

"Waxy! She ain't here man! She's away at some wine tasting event with the med society."

I blurted out:

"I want a claire tasting night"

Cue a deathly silence, a silence so still that even angels feared to tread. Your a fortunate man if you can laugh at yourself in that cartoon moment where you are just about drop down into a hole from a cliff. Lady Luck and I were not on speaking terms.

"you ehh...you say something there tone?"

I raised myself to my full height and peered at them with the supreme indignation that only the truly guilty and absolutely shameless about it can muster.

"No. Seems I aint the only Waxy here, clean those ****ing ears ya mutt."

(Waxy is my nickname, deriving from my one time aspiration to become a Jesuit priest).

But, to be safe: I avoided Claire.

2 weeks later....

"Hi Tony, just off the night shift. I need a shower. I am not very FRESH"

*cue Medusa like glare at me*

"Oh err, yeah thats errr....so terribly sorry to hear that...."

"Uh huh."

She walks away, her brown luxuriant hair cascading down her back like a waterfall.

"Tony in future I'd stick to a Chardonnay, I don't fit well in a wine glass."

Much more embarrassing then mine I think :smile: thankyouuu

Posted from TSR Mobile
When my stomach decides to growl in a completely silent room :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by harmony_x

Happens to me all the time in meetings!
Original post by Davalla

I loved Max Payne so much, I thought I'd try narrating my life just like he does
Ahaha can't list them all. The moment you walk into somewhere where ppl have known you for ages, and you've just had a massive hair-cut... :/
To console myself, I go on TSR:wink:
In the computer cluster at uni. Hot girl was sat next to me on her facebook, I took a sneaky look over her shoulder and saw her name. Made a mental note. Then she got up and left. I had my facebook open so I just tapped her name in and JACKPOT her profile was pretty much all accessible. I was bored of writing my essay so I started scrolling through her pics, looking at her holiday snaps, I'd just got back to her school prom pics and was looking through them intently when I noticed she'd come back to pick something she'd left up and she was looking straight at me with a WTF face.

I just minimised the window, went back to Word where I had my essay open, and looked straight ahead and started typing, pretending not to notice, whilst going a deep shade of red.

Me in every lesson!!!
And my most embarrassing moment was in year 8 when my my trousers fell down in middle of lesson so my boxers were showing when i got up
And the whole class though i was having a fap over the teacher :indiff:
She was a fat teacher as well
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Me in every lesson!!!
And my most embarrassing moment was in year 8 when my my trousers fell down in middle of lesson so my boxers were showing when i got up
And the whole class though i was having a fap over the teacher :indiff:
She was a fat teacher as well

:rofl:
a rumbling tummy is the most embarrassing and annoying thing tbh :angry:
:rofl:
a rumbling tummy is the most embarrassing and annoying thing tbh :angry:

OH MY GOD

In my C1 exam this happened in a hall of 120 people and I went soooo red ;-; I was sitting in the middle of the room and people were giggling at me and I felt so bad during the rest of the exam :cry::cry2:
Was dancing in the middle of a basketball game around the middle of the court, when the ball hit me and broke my finger :indiff:
Original post by Student403
OH MY GOD

In my C1 exam this happened in a hall of 120 people and I went soooo red ;-; I was sitting in the middle of the room and people were giggling at me and I felt so bad during the rest of the exam :cry::cry2:

ayyyy
Original post by Student403
OH MY GOD

:console:

Its the worst when it happens during exam time and you just have to get on with it pretending like nothing at all has happened. Its happened to me in quite a of my few exams too :sad:
don't know why people feel the need to laugh tbh its human nature :mad:
Hope it didn't effect your exam performance though :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
:console:

Its the worst when it happens during exam time and you just have to get on with it pretending like nothing at all has happened. Its happened to me in quite of my few exams too :sad:
don't know why people feel the need to laugh tbh its human nature :mad:
Hope it didn't effect your exam performance though :smile:

Ughh I know right? I felt so terrible and I couldn't focus. I hope they weren't big exams for you :colondollar:
I wish I had eaten a good meal before hand :frown: Or I wish my stomach wasn't so annoying haha
Thanks it didn't thank god ended up getting full :biggrin: But it was still sad cause I got really embarrassed

Quick Reply

Latest