The Student Room Group

Mmu or Aston for biomedical science???

Hi,

Thanks for considering us. Rather than throwing marketing spiel at you i was wondering if you had any specific questions about life at Aston, being a student or living in Birmingham in general. That i can help you with?

Josh
Reply 2
I was wondering if I can visit Aston actually and if I can will I be able to see where I will be studying my degree?
Original post by Lia sam
I was wondering if I can visit Aston actually and if I can will I be able to see where I will be studying my degree?

Hi,

You're always welcome to visit, you have a couple of options:

Come to an applicant day - If you apply and receive an offer you should be invited to an applicant open day which will give you a tour of the university but also some contact time with lecturers in your subject area.

Come to a general open day - our next general open day will be taking place on Saturday June 25th.

Take a self guided tour - You're welcome to visit any time, if you show up on a week day between office hours, you can ask the main reception to point you towards the schools and colleges liaison team, who are more than willing to point you to the right parts of the building and give you any maps / leaflets you may need.

You can read more about your visiting options here: http://www.aston.ac.uk/opendays/open-day-guide/types-of-open-day/

Hope that helps

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending