The Student Room Group

Edexcel Core 3 - 21st June 2016 AM

Scroll to see replies

Guys, for q1a I stupidly found g(f(x)) instead of f(g(x)) -_____-. I got 6 for part b though but I ran out of time and didn't notice the mistake. Would I still get 1/2 marks?
Original post by ak33m98
Do you guys reckon the grade boundaries will be lower/as low as June 2013?

nope it wasn't that hard, but i do think they'll be lower than last years
Original post by Michaelj99
7b= (-2-rt3)/2 is that the same thing? lool sorry for stupid question, bit dead after the exam

Sorry just saw this and yeah it is bro (:
Does anyone have the C34 IAL June 2016 paper ?
Reply 2084
Original post by Pyslocke
Guys, for q1a I stupidly found g(f(x)) instead of f(g(x)) -_____-. I got 6 for part b though but I ran out of time and didn't notice the mistake. Would I still get 1/2 marks?

it's possible
Reply 2085
has krimpe2 released the unofficial markscheme yet?
For the question where it asked for the smallest value of theta, I wrote the smallest value for theta and also gave the largest value (which was wrong coz there was no range). I labelled the smallest value of theta and it was correct would I lose any marks?
What do we think the boundaries will be?
Original post by President J
What do we think the boundaries will be?

I think similar to last year because the paper was of a similar standard?
Original post by hprynne
I think similar to last year because the paper was of a similar standard?

This paper was easier. Seems more 2014 standard
Original post by Verish
Yh exactly, to contrast i feel myself's post my friends and i found it to be one of the hardest papers out of the whole ten years Loads of questions came up that had barely come up before and it was hard for time. So we're all hoping that it'll be around 62/63 for an A* :P

I agree, my whole year found it hard in general, and i think it was similar to, if not a bit harder than last year which was 65 for the A*
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
This paper was easier. Seems more 2014 standard

Yeah I agree, I resat this year after just missing out on the A* and maybe it's because of a year of FM but both papers were far nicer than last year's...
@kingaaran Any mark scheme for C3?
Original post by kingaaran
Here you are

Thank you.
Reply 2095
Anybody have the actual paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending