The Student Room Group

Does anybody stick to a strict routine?

including writing a diary, cleaning your room, having everything done by a certain time, etc

also, if you do, do you feel it's necessary that you do?
i do my washing every sunday and i wash my hair every other day and i weigh myself every monday morning and i go out for a meal every monday night and i go swimming every tuesday and thursday night and i wake at 8:30 every morning but apart from that im pretty none routiney
Original post by Justmoll28
i do my washing every sunday and i wash my hair every other day and i weigh myself every monday morning and i go out for a meal every monday night and i go swimming every tuesday and thursday night and i wake at 8:30 every morning but apart from that im pretty none routiney

nice use of punctuation
Original post by CantGainWeight
nice use of punctuation

why are you being rude? its 1am..do i look like i care about punctuation?
Reply 4
Yes I stick to a strict of regime of deferring anything that needs to be done to the last possible moment.
Reply 5
God no. The extent of my organisational skills is not missing important deadlines (usually). Otherwise I don't plan out or schedule anything
Reply 6
Original post by CantGainWeight
including writing a diary, cleaning your room, having everything done by a certain time, etc

also, if you do, do you feel it's necessary that you do?

No. I am one of the most hopelessly disorganised people going. I think a strict routine would drive me mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats pretty routiney
Reply 8
To be honest I think asking this question at nearly 1am is going to give you bias answers. Youl get idiots like me that are ment to be waking up at half 7 but have no discipline or routine to make them go to bed at a sensible time.
Original post by plasmaman
Thats pretty routiney

well you know, its called being an adult with responsibilities
well you know, its called being an adult with responsibilities

Going swimming, washing your hair and eating out are hardly adult resonsibilities haha but I do admire your dedicatiin to your schedule
Yeah... A strict routine of daily procrastination.
Original post by plasmaman
Going swimming, washing your hair and eating out are hardly adult resonsibilities haha but I do admire your dedicatiin to your schedule

well I'm part of the swim team at my uni, i have to look after my hair because of the chlorine and i dont want to be bald and i eat out because my boyfriend and i have a regular date night because we are both adults doing degrees and working jobs as well so technically they're all necessary
well I'm part of the swim team at my uni, i have to look after my hair because of the chlorine and i dont want to be bald and i eat out because my boyfriend and i have a regular date night because we are both adults doing degrees and working jobs as well so technically they're all necessary

Bald could be a good look, dont dismiss it so readily. But fair enough sounds like youve got your life in order which is easier said than done

Quick Reply

Latest