The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Easiest exam ever.
That HCI question is the last question every year and we did like 10 past papers so it was a sinch.

Todays Cp2 was really hard though. Compared to Cp1 anyway.
Reply 2
i did CP2 today...i didnt think it was that hard...
Reply 3
ILoveDrugs
Easiest exam ever.
That HCI question is the last question every year and we did like 10 past papers so it was a sinch.

Todays Cp2 was really hard though. Compared to Cp1 anyway.

Believe it or not but my Computing teacher only started doing theory with us 2 and a half weeks ago, so i have only seen about 3 past papers

CP2 i found easy because alot of the topics were covered at GCSE
Reply 4
CP2 was easy, apart from stupid mistakes I know now I made no worries though.
I found both reasonably easy, probably high B, A if I'm lucky.
CP1 was quite straight forward, but I found CP2 a lot harder than the past papers I had done.

For example in some past papers the questions would be:
How does data protection act apply to company etc?

In this one they prevented you from saying it must be secure, not held too long so on some questions I had trouble with as I never remember the less obvious answers.

Btw, anyone else ever left with 30 minutes+ at the end of computing exams just to look over the paper and do nothing? Compared to my other subjects computing seems to give you a lot more time.
Reply 6
yeah i finished about 20 mins early, but then i had to start my english exam.
Reply 7
In this one they prevented you from saying it must be secure, not held too long so on some questions I had trouble with as I never remember the less obvious answers.

I spent like 5 minutes trying to remember, eventually I put down:

Collected for the specific purpose

Used only for that purpose

Kept it up-to-date

I fluffed on the bits in a byte, I put 8 then crossed it out to put 4 :frown:

I'm hoping for 75% on this paper to achieve a B, I got a C on CP1 so I might have to retake that next year if I need to.

Latest