The Student Room Group

Early loan

Hi, what is the possibility of receiving the first instalment of the loan by late June, I.e after the exams. My circumstances are that of me getting the 5700 pound loan however I am in a one parent household and the thought of having to shell out 1200 on my payment of a house in June is a cost I could do without until September really. Is there any provision at all to obtain the first part of the instalment early?? Can SFE make exceptions if I phone them detailing my circumstances etc? Thanks
Original post by neal95
Hi, what is the possibility of receiving the first instalment of the loan by late June, I.e after the exams. My circumstances are that of me getting the 5700 pound loan however I am in a one parent household and the thought of having to shell out 1200 on my payment of a house in June is a cost I could do without until September really. Is there any provision at all to obtain the first part of the instalment early?? Can SFE make exceptions if I phone them detailing my circumstances etc? Thanks

Loans will not be paid until you register in person on your course (in the academic year 16/17 which starts on 1 August).

If you need cash before then your options are limited to normal sources - earnings, savings or credit of some sort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending