The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keturah
Yes, my snacks are like proper meals though. I would always find the time somehow :u:

Can you cook for me sometime? :colone:
6.30 - breakfast
9am - snack
11.30 - lunch
1pm - snack (pre workout)
3pm - protein shake (post workout)
6pm - dinner
9pm - snack

A lot of food is necessary for me due to my fast metabolism and the fact I weight train. Spend about £50 a week on food :colondollar:

If you train in the gym then you'd know why and what types of food

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherryred90s
This pretty much sums up my eating regime, but I'd substitute the crackers for biscuits :tongue:

Awesome.
We should be friends.
I don't know....everyday is different. I just make sure 1200 calories is consumed
Original post by ODES_PDES
Raw egg whites?
WTF

No. Liquid egg whites. Pasteurised. They taste almost of nothing.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Where do you get them?
Original post by WoodyMKC

Oh God I hate those dude, they taste horrific.

I've had 6 potatoes with fish and cottage cheese today, and I'm going to finish the day with quark :colonhash: I never get tired of the taste of quark funnily enough.

Where do you get them?

You can get TwoChicks from Asda but I wouldn't recommend it lol
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple

You can get TwoChicks from Asda but I wouldn't recommend it lol

I will take your word
They sound disgusting
Where do you get them?

Go Nutrition :smile:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Oh God I hate those dude, they taste horrific.

They have a slight prawn taste to them, I'll give you that. Trick is to have a little juice on hand, hold your breath, chug the LEWs (Go Nutrition ones are very watery so easy to get down), then take a swig of juice and then relax yaself. Your tastebuds will be none-the-wiser :biggrin: Much prefer this to drinking whey and getting all gassy and heavy-stomached for several hours following.
Reply 71
Original post by defenestrated
lunch and dinner

breakfast is for people who have their life together
:frown:

Preach :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat at least 12 meals a day or else I'll go catabolic and lose all my gains, bro.
It's exam season, so I pretty much eat for an excuse to be not revising. If every time you eat counts as a meal, then I probably have about 5 :colondollar: ooops!

i snack, and not even often either
Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal, topped with berries - summer fruit; 4x Scrambled egg on 2x wholemeal toast. Cup of tea.

Midmorning snack: Bagel/baguette and coffee, usually. Sometimes smoothie.

Lunch: Usually a tub of homemade tuna/chicken mayo/bbq wholemeal pasta. an apple, mixed nuts and either water or milk.

Mid afternoon/early evening: protein/weight gain shake - 1000kcal.

Dinner: Salmon/steak/chicken, sweet potato/rice, broccoli | Pasta Bolognese | Homemade stew. Pint of milk

Evening snack: Cauliflower cheese and/or peanut butter and banana sandwich and pint of milk.

Does that count as 6?
(edited 8 years ago)
between 2-3, i dont always eat breakfast, because i dont get too hungry in the morning, but will have a snack at about 10, then lunch at about 12, snack again at about 2, another snack at 5, then dinner between 6-8

Latest