The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I thought the paper was ok apart from question 7.b) the integrating by substitution question, horrible question, didn't really have a clue how to do it. Don't think I got question 6.b) correct either, the one trying to find the value of p. Nice question on vectors for 15 marks!
Reply 2
I was delighted with the vectors one! 15 marks for that and only 2 for the contradiction? Brilliant! I hate contradictions, but that one was very easy. I guessed, somehow logically that p was 2. But it was a good paper.
Reply 3
I didn't bother learning the contradictions, waste of time learning so much for a few marks. I think C3, C4 and M2 were all very fair papers this summer! :smile:
Reply 4
I only did M1 and C4, but M1 was very easy as well. I think WJEC's had some sort of transformation!
Reply 5
I liked C4 (other than the substitution q), I also resat C3 which was a really nice paper. S2 I didn't like so much though!
I thought C4 was good, except for 8 mark substitution and the 2nd part of the parametric qn. Very pleased with vectors, hopefully picked up 15marks there. M2 I found a bit harder, but C3 was pretty good so overall I should do ok.
randomgurly
S2 I didn't like so much though!

S2 was a joke. It was literally the same as all the previous papers from 2001 onwards. All they do is just change the numbers in the questions. What bit did you find difficult?

Latest