The Student Room Group

investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide

investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girls, look away this is heavy stuff

the thing i wanted to ask you is that i am writing up an evaluation of the reaction between hydrogen peroxide and iodide ions?

some of you guys have probably done this

it's a first order reaction and naturally i have got an anomalous result somehow . tell me you experienced ppl how can i augment this evaluation, i've got all the standard stuff but wt good points shall i make to get the full 6 points!

vite vite! merci
Reply 1
Would love to help, but I have two X chromosomes. THerefore I will keep my post-doc experience, which includes fenton chemistry, to myself!

mabs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girls, look away this is heavy stuff

the thing i wanted to ask you is that i am writing up an evaluation of the reaction between hydrogen peroxide and iodide ions?

some of you guys have probably done this

it's a first order reaction and naturally i have got an anomalous result somehow . tell me you experienced ppl how can i augment this evaluation, i've got all the standard stuff but wt good points shall i make to get the full 6 points!

vite vite! merci
Reply 2
Why have you immediately removed 50% of possible respondants for your question, by discriminating against women? And the whole asterix thing, whats happening there?
you are a backward thinking sexist ignorant sweaty stink piece of a manhor. i could easily answer the question, which clearly illustrates your retarded and confused manner of thinking but as you are a chavinist waste of time i will choose not to help. you are not demonstrating cynical wit, merely a homosexual and retroactive mouthbreathing personality. go back to looking at your mens health magazine rather than insult the intelligence of women.
Reply 4
haha why do you people even bother responding. It is obviously such a blatant troll.. I'm not sure what's worse, the poorly constructed troll or the fact people didn't realise it was one.
Mabs that was a pitiful attempt.. if you want to successfully troll be a lot more subtle, and if it was meant to be amusing try harder next time.
Can't even post it in the correct forum! I wonder what the forum called 'biology, chemistry and physics' is for?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Oh forgive me, on looking in the biology, chemistry and physics forum he has indeed posted it in there as well....the point? Why do you think they have a separate forum for that kinda stuff...not for people like you to put it in both! and you said girls are stupid.

Latest

Trending

Trending