Mr White
Be quiet.
you might want to look at it before you comment
swatfa
credibility on the rocks, expression?

What thread was closed? :confused:
swatfa

You aught to be greatful, it's still there for you to read.

A week ago that might have been deleted under previous hastiness.

It's not about credibility and freespeech; it's more about making sure this doesn't get any further out of hand, theres a big enough rift as it is.
Reply 5
Whats_The_411?
What thread was closed? :confused:

yes. for no apparent reason, more worryingly, because "there wasnt a need to start another thread". evidently there seems to be some disagreement there.
Reply 6
Speciez99
you might want to look at it before you comment

I know full well. My demand for silence remains un-retracted.
Reply 7
swatfa

ollie is the only decent mod, expression doesnt care.
Reply 8
vienna95
yes. for no apparent reason, more worryingly, because "there wasnt a need to start another thread". evidently there seems to be some disagreement there.

Shall we just leave it now? You have got you wanted the mods are being more careful and F51 is now dead. This forum has now turned sour and it will just get worse. Why not debate about the EU instead?
Reply 9
Expression
It's not about credibility,

it's more about making sure this doesn't get any further out of hand,

wouldnt you say the threat to the former precludes the latter?
Reply 10
amazingtrade
Shall we just leave it now? You have got you wanted the mods are being more careful and F51 is now dead. This forum has now turned sour and it will just get worse. Why not debate about the EU instead?

F51 need not die! See my post with wonderful America/Mexico metaphors.
vienna95

What was the thread about that what i want to know.
Reply 12
amazingtrade

amazingtrade you made it perfectly clear that your sole motive for subscribing was to take advantage of the apparent "unmoderated bitching" available in f51. most subscribers joined to pay back UKL for the benefits it has given them. just because ollie has now stamped down on the goings on in f51 should not mean it turns "sour", and if you cant enjoy the forum without feeling the need to insult other members, i feel you really need to grow up. Vienna and co meerly highlighted the issues and brought them to the attention of the moderators, which it seems are now being addressed by some (ollie).
Reply 13
Whats_The_411?
What was the thread about that what i want to know.

go and have a look.
Reply 14
Expression
You aught to be greatful, it's still there for you to read.

A week ago that might have been deleted under previous hastiness.

It's not about credibility and freespeech; it's more about making sure this doesn't get any further out of hand, theres a big enough rift as it is.
In what way was it out of hand? There are obvious problems with the forums, in which we were having a civilized disscussion about solutions for these problems, such as rep whoring and dons. I don't see why the thread was locked.
Reply 15
Mr White
I know full well. My demand for silence remains un-retracted.
Dully noted, and ignored.:biggrin:
Reply 16
endorf
amazingtrade you made it perfectly clear that your sole motive for subscribing was to take advantage of the apparent "unmoderated bitching" available in f51. most subscribers joined to pay back UKL for the benefits it has given them. just because ollie has now stamped down on the goings on in f51 should not mean it turns "sour", and if you cant enjoy the forum without feeling the need to insult other members, i feel you really need to grow up. Vienna and co meerly highlighted the issues and brought them to the attention of the moderators, which it seems are now being addressed by some (ollie).

Actually most my posts I made there were not bitching, but other stuff that I didn't want other people to know about in the main forum for the fear of trolls getting hold of it. Now I fear anything can be leaked and its just taken the whole spirit away from it.
Reply 17
amazingtrade
Actually most my posts I made there were not bitching, but other stuff that I didn't want other people to know about in the main forum for the fear of trolls getting hold of it. Now I fear anything can be leaked and its just taken the whole spirit away from it.

But we all knew anything could get out in the main forum anyway.

For me the main attraction of F51 was no spammers and no trolls.
Infinity
Dully noted, and ignored.:biggrin:

lol
Reply 19
Lord Huntroyde
But we all knew anything could get out in the main forum anyway.

For me the main attraction of F51 was no spammers and no trolls.

That is my point, with no trolls around it was less likely that people like Percy could use anything against people. I am disapointed in the mods that they have allowed Viena to keep looking at that forum.

If she wants to read it she should pay the £5 like the rest of us.

Latest

Trending

Trending