The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Official Leeds Beckett University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Leeds Beckett University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, i have an unconditional offer for psychology next year! i’m on a gap year rn so i already have all my grades, but i’ve got a level 3 in health and social care and a CertHE in professional practice in health and social care from sheffield hallam :smile:

i have all my offers and i’m 99% sure i’ll end up at beckett :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Leeds Beckett University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Dd got offer for physiotherapy, leeds beckett will be her 1st choice, trying to decide on accommodation
Hi I have an offer for fashion marketing. Just trying to decide what the best accom is that isn’t ridiculously expensive
Reply 4
Original post by Pollyloft22
Hi I have an offer for fashion marketing. Just trying to decide what the best accom is that isn’t ridiculously expensive

We are going in half term to view a few different ones. We looked on open day but weren't keen on the 2 we saw. We would like ensuite with a TV in the kitchen and prefer guarantee of 1st year students in the flat
I've got a conditional offer for Bsc Psychology and the conditions are like supperrrr achievable so I have no doubts abt that.
I'll be joining the LBU from September 2024 :smile:
Anyone else??
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've got a conditional offer for Bsc Psychology and the conditions are like supperrrr achievable so I have no doubts abt that.
I'll be joining the LBU from September 2024 :smile:
Anyone else??

i’m also doing psychology in september! my offer is unconditional so i’m definitely joining LBU :smile:
Original post by doomdays
i’m also doing psychology in september! my offer is unconditional so i’m definitely joining LBU :smile:

OMG CONGRATULATIONSS
BTW, Which country are u from?
And and have u accepted the offer from LBU ???
Reply 8
OMG CONGRATULATIONSS
BTW, Which country are u from?
And and have u accepted the offer from LBU ???

i’m from england! and i have!
i’m from england! and i have!

Slayyyy
Can we talk more?
Actually my finals starts from Feb end so the only social media I got rn is Snapchat hehe.
Slayyyy
Can we talk more?
Actually my finals starts from Feb end so the only social media I got rn is Snapchat hehe.

omg me too can we make a gc plss
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #2
omg me too can we make a gc plss

a gc would be cool!
a gc would be cool!

my snap is rriillaaa and my ig is rriillaaaa (:
Original post by Anonymous #2
my snap is rriillaaa and my ig is rriillaaaa (:

Okiee
My snap is Anuuushka121206 🙌
Reply 14
Okiee
My snap is Anuuushka121206 🙌

my snap is doom_dayss :smile:)
I have unconiditional offer to study Human Resources Management with Business :smile:))))))))))))))
Reply 16
anyone booked or viewed Tribeka, looks good and very close to Leeds Beckett and shops
anyone got an offer for biomed?
Reply 18
Hi! Does anyone have offers for primary education 5-11 or childhood studies? Xx
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending