The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
amazingtrade
Actually most my posts I made there were not bitching, but other stuff that I didn't want other people to know about in the main forum for the fear of trolls getting hold of it. Now I fear anything can be leaked and its just taken the whole spirit away from it.

really ?? so you never said this about the current state of affairs then...

amazingtrade
But we all agreed those members were annoying and they got negative rep for that. D may well scrap F51 as its pointless now. We can't bitch in fear of it being leaked, we can't do anymore Don's.

residing...

amazingtrade
Well he has lost me anyway, I will not be renewing my subscription. The whole thing has being ruined by just one person.
Reply 21
I don't think I've ever bitched on f51 :rolleyes:

And anyway isn't this getting out of hand, it's an internet forum, go fight a battle in the real world

(battle in a metophorical (sp) sense)
If you don't mind my ignorance in asking, what is f51?
Reply 23
tis_me_lord

Forum 51, the subscribers' forum.
Reply 24
Now those comments really dissapoint me. AT I can't believe you would even play a part in such pettiness. The problem was/is that regardless of which forum your posting in the behaviour was/is unnacceptable. UKL dons...please it doesn't get much worse than that. Hell if you have a problem with someone why can't you just say so to their face, instaed of hiding it in F51, where as we have all seen it can and will end up leaked anyway. If thats what made F51 so grand, then I'm glad I never subscribed.
Reply 25
tis_me_lord

And it is actually forum 51!

http://www.uk-learning.net/f51.html
Reply 26
Infinity
Now those comments really dissapoint me. AT I can't believe you would even play a part in such pettiness. The problem was/is that regardless of which forum your posting in the behaviour was/is unnacceptable. UKL dons...please it doesn't get much worse than that. Hell if you have a problem with someone why can't you just say so to their face, instaed of hiding it in F51, where as we have all seen it can and will end up leaked anyway. If thats what made F51 so grand, then I'm glad I never subscribed.

At least 10 members took part in this, probably more. I wasn't the only person invovled which is what seems to be implied. It was just a laugh that may have got out of hand.

Viena is a crafty *insert swear word here* that is only posting the stuff she wants you to see.
amazingtrade
At least 10 members took part in this, probably more. I wasn't the only person invovled which is what seems to be implied. It was just a laugh that may have got out of hand.

Viena is a crafty *insert swear word here* that is only posting the stuff she wants you to see.
at the end of the day you said those things and no amount of editting can be used to achieve those quotes
What is all the fuss about?!? Talk about people getting ideas above their station. If people who pay a fiver a month want to natter about people, bitch about so and so, bloody well let them, i can't believe people are so fickle as to actually care what people think of them who they're never going to see or speak to in reality anyway. :rolleyes:
Absolution
What is all the fuss about?!? Talk about people getting ideas above their station. If people who pay a fiver a month want to natter about people, bitch about so and so, bloody well let them, i can't believe people are so fickle as to actually care what people think of them who they're never going to see or speak to in reality anyway. :rolleyes:

well said! couldnt have put it better myself! :smile:
amazingtrade
Does it matter if only 1 person or 100 people did it? You still played your part in affairs; so are partly responsible.

Persoanlly I think everyone's going a bit over the top, and as suggested before, maybe the only solution would be to get rid of the rep system altogether.
Reply 31
BazTheMoney
Does it matter if only 1 person or 100 people did it? You still played your part in affairs; so are partly responsible.

Persoanlly I think everyone's going a bit over the top, and as suggested before, maybe the only solution would be to get rid of the rep system altogether.

I have openly admitted my part in it and people have PMed me asking about what I did. I have openly admited I have donned some people when they have asked.
Ok just so i understand, as i have no access to these forums - only members who pay to use them can, and it was wrongly used by a few to talk about people behind their back, which AT took part in, and then one of these people started to tell everybody like me who uses the other forums what was being said, though obviously not suppling her own incriminating material?

I feel like such a newbie tonight. :redface:
Reply 33
amazingtrade

for what its worth, theyve seen it first hand.
BazTheMoney
maybe the only solution would be to get rid of the rep system altogether.

This is to do with rep now? Oh Christ, this means i've misunderstood something...
Reply 35
tis_me_lord
though obviously not suppling her own incriminating material?
i have never been a subscriber

Latest

Trending

Trending