Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Part time to full time (change my mind)

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    After a long hard think I have decided to go for starting my career in working with children!Firstly I was doing it part time so I've applie ect. Now my partner is fully baking me and thinks full time would be better!Can I change my finance form and my open university to full time?ive applied for part time loan - is it possible to change to full time from a part time loan - is it possible to change to full time


    With OU, you can study 120 credits per year. But you're only entitled to the tuition fee loan and won't get a maintenance loan.

    Hi ljordan14

    The Open university courses are only eligible for part-time funding which is tuition fees only. You must apply as a prt-time student.

Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 1, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.