The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Music student looking to flat/house share

Hi my name is Emelye,

I am looking for somewhere to live in September for my music composition master's course at UWL

Is anyone interested in flat/house sharing??

Don't mind what course/year you are!
Hey Emeley I'm Ryan , I'll be studying applied sound engineering starting September. are you still interested in sorting out shared accommodation for this year ?? I'd love to do so would be great to hear from you.
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hey guys, I replied to Ryans post already about me and a friend needing to find 2 others to share with. We're both third years, I'm studying Live Sound Production and she studies Music Management. It'd would be great if you were both interested :biggrin: I already have a couple of places lined up, just need a group so we can start viewings. Let me know if either of you are up for it!
Reply 3
Hiya,

That sounds perfect! Message me on facebook? - Emelye Rose Taylor
Reply 4
Original post by ryan.beef
Hey Emeley I'm Ryan , I'll be studying applied sound engineering starting September. are you still interested in sorting out shared accommodation for this year ?? I'd love to do so would be great to hear from you.

Hey Ryan, Message me on facebook?
search - Emelye Rose Taylor
Hey there, My names Dan, Im starting MMus popular music this year and I'm looking for other musicians to share a flat, are you still looking for people? if so let me know.
cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending