The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

university of east london

is university of east london easy to get into?
Reply 1
LOOOOOOL:congrats:
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Obviously it's extremely difficult. I've heard that you need a City & Guilds Hair and Beauty Certificate (which is immensely difficult to achieve) to get onto any of their courses.
i take it that its really hard? hahahaha
sorry if i sound stupid I'm an american trying to do research on which british uni i the best :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by elliott18picone
sorry if i sound stupid I'm an american trying to do research on which british uni i the best :smile:

It's pretty easy to get into. It's ranked as 65 on Uni charts. You just need to pass :smile:
Original post by zamihaaa
It's pretty easy to get into. It's ranked as 65 on Uni charts. You just need to pass :smile:

thanks haha! (:
Original post by elliott18picone

UEL definitley isn't considered one of the better UK universities- it tries to aim itself more at non traditional applicants to higher education and I believe it has one of the highest rates of mature students in the UK. So I wouldn't reccomend it to someone coming over here facing large tuition fee bills.
Reply 7
It's one of the easier unis in London. Trickier and more respected establishments include Imperial, UCL and Kings.

Although none of those are in the Docklands and facing City Airport so East London wins on that count.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending