The Student Room Group

Best University to study

Hi, I am a Portuguese student and i want to finish my course (2017) in England.
My question is which university should i choose?
Im looking for a South near London university , where life costs arent so expensive.
I have already contacted some unis like Bournemouth, Southampton, Bath, Bristol (which i cant go due university rules), Portsmouth, Exeter and Surrey.
Which are the best and also any other i should go for?
Thanks and sorry if i posted in the wrong place
Just out of the blue, have you considered Hertfordshire, Luton, Brunel? All within a commuting distance of London, I can vouch for facilities at Herts, not sure about the rest.
Reply 2
Original post by hamzaahmad786
Just out of the blue, have you considered Hertfordshire, Luton, Brunel? All within a commuting distance of London, I can vouch for facilities at Herts, not sure about the rest.

Actually not! The unis and the city are good there?
Vouch in what meaning?
Vouch = I have personal experience of and can recommend.

Hertfordshire University: Massive campus, all the facilities you will ever need - Located in Hatfield (a very quiet town full of old people)

Luton University: Much smaller campus, facilities are not centralised (e.g you will have to go to a seperate venue for the gym) - Located in Luton (a very diverse, sprawling town that has everything you need but it's not to everyone's taste)

Brunel: I haven't visited but know someone who works there who says it "ok", it's in London so rent is sure to be high.

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending