The Student Room Group

Business Management Uni Options

Hi! I am currently a Year 13 student predicted an A* in Sociology, and 2 Bs in Business and Economics. I have a 6 in English GCSE and a 5 in Maths GCSE which has limited my options. I am keen to study an undergraduate bsc or ba in Business Management (preferably a placement year/year abroad as well) but would like any help with some of the best uni options which a high rated thanks
Original post by mimi1386
Hi! I am currently a Year 13 student predicted an A* in Sociology, and 2 Bs in Business and Economics. I have a 6 in English GCSE and a 5 in Maths GCSE which has limited my options. I am keen to study an undergraduate bsc or ba in Business Management (preferably a placement year/year abroad as well) but would like any help with some of the best uni options which a high rated thanks

Hey

I believe that you should consider Coventry University. We have an open day coming up on Saturday, the 25th of November. You should come and attend this and find out more about Business Management by talking to current students who are in the course as well as the lecturers of the course! You can find out more about the open day here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/visit-our-open-days/. Coventry University also offers placements and a year abroad with partnered universities and companies. I hope this is of great help to you and please do not refrain from asking me more questions if you do have any!

Kind regards
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Hello 🙂

I am Althea a third year student studying Business with tourism management at Anglia Ruskin University.
I believe that you should consider researching the business course options available at Anglia Ruskin University, here is a link to make it easier for your to find the undergraduate courses: Degree Course search - ARU.

The business courses offered here are varied as it includes events, tourism, marketing, human resources, finance etc. I did not take business for A-levels but I have learnt a lot from my course modules so far because our course lecturers are highly skilled at their jobs, which made it easy for me to learn as the university environment was very supportive and encouraging. ARU also received a Gold ranking recently for its teaching (see here: TEF 2023 outcomes ) which should not be overlooked as our lecturers are hard working and do their best for their students.

ARU also allowed me to study abroad, which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. (They also offer placement options too, if studying abroad is not for you). They helped me with processing my application abroad as well as with scholarship or sponsor funds to help with financing my semester abroad. They also offered a year abroad but I was too scared to be away in another country for a full year, which was unfortunate since I enjoyed my semester abroad so much, I wished I did a full year instead.

I hope this helps you to consider studying with us! If so, you should visit us on our next open day around January: Book your open day place at Anglia Ruskin University - ARU.

I wish you the best with finding the best university options for you, remember to trust yourself and always choose what is best for your happiness.

Good luck with your application for 2024 🙂🍀
Althea
ARU student ambassador
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3

Hey I go to Aston uni and I do management with my course meaning I am a part of the business school and would say that the teaching at Aston uni in regards to the business subject is very good with the lecturers having the relevant skills in the subject. A lot of students come to Aston to learn business related subjects and leave being able to land a good job with the grades they wanted. You can talk to many other Aston uni students about their experiences with placement but as far as I know Aston uni does offer support with placements abroad.

There is more info on the Aston website if you search up the business courses Aston uni offers

Hope this helps and best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending