The Student Room Group

I'm going to do an apprenticeship, am I still welcome on TSR?

My GCSEs haven't gone too well according to the grade boundaries. No Sixth Form will accept me now. I have been considering an apprenticeship since Monday now.

I have just an A in Maths (hopefully) and that's it.
Honestly, you're fine.
Original post by CR7_
My GCSEs haven't gone too well according to the grade boundaries. No Sixth Form will accept me now. I have been considering an apprenticeship since Monday now.

I only had one A and that was in Maths. I joined this site a few months ago, I'm still alive, so you'll be just as fine.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Yeah I'm not even a student anymore and they haven't banned me so you'll be fine!
Of course you are. People that say otherwise are being self-righteous and arrogant. Everyone is welcome on TSR :grouphugs: (except trolls :troll:), we've even got a dedicated section to apprenticeships where you can speak to other people going through the same thing as you. :awesome:

If you've got any questions about TSR, or the apprenticeship process, feel free to ask in that section - there'll be loads of people ready to help. :h:

Original post by CR7_

Original post by CR7_

We've got a special Apprenticeships forum which might be useful for you! :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=516
you are most welcome :h:
Original post by CR7_

Thats damn enough :h: well done!
Original post by Queen Cersei
We've got a special Apprenticeships forum which might be useful for you! :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=516

Snap! :five:
Original post by CR7_

Ofc dont let the snobs put you off. You have as much right to post as anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest