The Student Room Group

VIDEO: Third Wave Feminism has created entitled monsters.

[video="youtube;jcJTXdjxmgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJTXdjxmgQ[/video]

For those who aren't bothered to watch the video, here's a short summary:

This (Asian) women Ana Nielsen (not a very Asian name) is picked up by a Lyft taxi driver.

She's triggered by the driver's Hawaiian bobblehead on the car's dashboard and demands that he takes it off.

She goes on a rant about how offensive it is to her, that it affects her directly, and that the driver should be ashamed of himself.

Another female passenger (Jade) enters the taxi and an argument ensues.

I think at the end of the video the driver asks her to leave the car.

What a dumbass she is. What an entitled ****. Honestly, this is what Third Wave Feminism and "Intersectionality" has led to. Being offended by a ****ing bobblehead - smh.

This is happening everywhere, especially on University campuses across Europe and the US. Pretentious students of gender studies, etc...

Reply 1
Where are all the poor underprivileged feminists?
I mean i have no words. That is an utterely atrocious way to treat another human being. Extremely ignorant, judgemental, entitled, bullying and malicious person. Hawaii is not a continent either, its a state.. and she lectured him about knowing nothing about Hawaii (Which is totally irrelevant anyway) wtf

I googled her and cant find anything.. links to her twitter anyone?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dodgypirate
[video="youtube;jcJTXdjxmgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJTXdjxmgQ[/video]

For those who aren't bothered to watch the video, here's a short summary:

This (Asian) women Ana Nielsen (not a very Asian name) is picked up by a Lyft taxi driver.

She's triggered by the driver's Hawaiian bobblehead on the car's dashboard and demands that he takes it off.

She goes on a rant about how offensive it is to her, that it affects her directly, and that the driver should be ashamed of himself.

Another female passenger (Jade) enters the taxi and an argument ensues.

I think at the end of the video the driver asks her to leave the car.

What a dumbass she is. What an entitled ****. Honestly, this is what Third Wave Feminism and "Intersectionality" has led to. Being offended by a ****ing bobblehead - smh.

This is happening everywhere, especially on University campuses across Europe and the US. Pretentious students of gender studies, etc...

Where did this video come from?
Reply 4
Third wave feminism = mental retardation
Reply 5
he should have just said how much he supports the 'pillaging of Hawaii' etc then when she's sufficiently triggered just kicked her out
When the White man arrived in Hawaii, they literally thought they were gods with magical powers and the women tried to have sex with them :rofl:
She's damned right, us disgusting people's pillaging the poor natives with their ancient religions which involved...

The separation of men and women during mealtimes (a restriction known as ʻaikapu)

..Hawaiian tradition shows that ʻAikapu was an idea led by the kahuna in order for Wākea, the sky father, to get alone with his daughter, Hoʻohokukalani without his wahine, or wife, Papa, the earth mother, noticing. This came to be called Niʻaupiʻo, the chiefly incest to create the "godly child"

and...

Women separated from the community during their menses

This train car accurately symbolises what would be occurring in this women's mind as she becomes educated on her beloved continent of Hawaii..

Triggered by some tourist nick nack widely sold in Hawaii by Hawaiians.

The thing is, people like her aren't really offended by these harmless bobbleheads. They just enjoy lecturing and browbeating people who aren't as 'enlightened' as they are. They get off on it.
Similar to psychopaths using Islam as a scapegoat to kill and do atrocious things, you also get a proportion of angry self entitled, bitter, rude, overly sensitive women who love to latch onto anything and have a rant and moan at it because it 'triggered' them- under the guise of feminism
Many of the radical feminists were Jewish women you know the one's who pushed for abortions that has killed millions of goyim using womens rights to justify it...

Most radical thinking came from Jews in general

If I recall right, Noam Chomsky was once asked about this. He replied with something about tribalism.

Do you think they're using feminism to destroy society?

Think of it. Look at Orthodox Jewish families. Where are the feminists there? you even have segregated male and female buses in Israel..
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Similar to psychopaths using Islam as a scapegoat to kill and do atrocious things, you also get a proportion of angry self entitled, bitter, rude, overly sensitive women who love to latch onto anything and have a rant and moan at it because it 'triggered' them- under the guise of feminism

Under the guise of feminism? The vast majority of feminism is screeching and unreasonable. Mainstream feminists routinely regard the likes of Shulamith Firestone and Andrea Dworkin as hugely important and respectable feminist figures. The former said that men are not capable of love, the latter claimed that all heterosexual sex in our society is coercive and degrading to women. Look at any "greatest feminist literature" list and you're quite likely to find a couple of books by them. There are reasonable feminists, but actually they're in the minority. The only really reasonable ones these days are individualist feminists.
this made me cringe so badly, oh my.

third wave feminism is a joke, it's like they're all searching for reasons to claim they're oppressed or offended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending