Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Campus Photos

Scroll to see replies

Thank you very much! :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 81
Hello~ Do you have photos of the school of architecture? I am especially interested in design studio.
Original post by Larste
Hello~ Do you have photos of the school of architecture? I am especially interested in design studio.

Hi Larste :hello:

Apologies for the hold up with these but I was trying to source some images that would give you a good insight into the studios.

Architecture is based in the David Keir building so I have attached a photograph of it and some of the design studios.

I hope you find these useful.

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Reply 83
Original post by Queen's University Belfast
Hi Larste :hello:

Apologies for the hold up with these but I was trying to source some images that would give you a good insight into the studios.

Architecture is based in the David Keir building so I have attached a photograph of it and some of the design studios.

I hope you find these useful.

Kachela
(Team Queen's)

Thank you!
Reply 84
Hi, I'm thinking of making Queen's my firm choice. Do you have any photos of the School of Pharmacy?
Original post by Kathymh
Hi, I'm thinking of making Queen's my firm choice. Do you have any photos of the School of Pharmacy?

Hi Kathymh :hi:

Pharmacy is based in the Medical Biology Centre (MBC) which is just a 5 minute walk from the main Lanyon Building. I have attached a few photographs below for you.

Also, the School has active accounts on Twitter and Facebook which are great for lending a further insight. Their handle for both platforms is @pharmacyatQUB.

If you have any other questions about the Queen's, or indeed Belfast, just let us know.

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Fancy a look around?

Explore campus for yourself with our VR experiences.

Reply 87
Original post by Queen's University Belfast
Next stop is our beautiful Graduate School, a vibrant hub for postgraduate intellectual exchange and collaboration.

I get to walk past the Graduate School everyday and, I’m not going to lie, it’s a huge part of the reason I want to do a Masters after my undergrad. It’s stunning!
Original post by Katie35
I get to walk past the Graduate School everyday and, I’m not going to lie, it’s a huge part of the reason I want to do a Masters after my undergrad. It’s stunning!

Isn't it just, Katie! Such a beautiful building; it's an amazing space for our graduate hub. :smile:

Attachment not found
Hey! I know I’m a little late to this thread, but could you send some pictures of the interior of the School of History, Anthropology, Politics
Original post by salimusman3
Hey! I know I’m a little late to this thread, but could you send some pictures of the interior of the School of History, Anthropology, Politics

Hi @salimusman3 :hello:

Welcome along to our pictorial tour of campus! We actually have some great photos of the School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics on file.

The School is based in one of the beautiful buildings on University Square, which is right beside the Lanyon Building at the heart of the Queen's campus. It is also just a few doors down from our very own cinema, QFT (Queen's Film Theatre).

The pictures below show a couple of exterior shots as well as seminar rooms and a small lecture theatre, so hope these help a bit!

Are you thinking of applying for a course in HAPP?

Team Queen's
(Kachela)

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-208.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-211.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-152.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-146.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-162.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-140.jpg

QUB shoot - 15th May 19-118.jpg
Thanks a lot! I have already secured a place at Queen’s, and will be joining next month!
Original post by salimusman3
Thanks a lot! I have already secured a place at Queen’s, and will be joining next month!

That is fantastic news! :dance: We look forward to welcoming you to campus.

Team Queen's
(Kachela)
Hey if possible could i see some pictures of the medical school and where med students will reside :smile:
Original post by amxliaa_c
Hey if possible could i see some pictures of the medical school and where med students will reside :smile:

Hi @amxliaa_c :hello:

Thanks for getting in touch.

The School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences at Queen's is based at the MBC which is very close to the main Lanyon Building. I've included a few photographs below for you to have a look at, including the exterior, the main reception/meeting area, the cafe and the incredible Intersim Centre.

Our Medical students reside in the same accommodation as our other students, so typically are based at Elms Village and Elms BT1 and 2 or in private accommodation.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Team Queen's
(Kachela)
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg10.jpg
Original post by amxliaa_c

Just adding the photos to the thread in another format for you, in case you are unable to open the previous links. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending