The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Pinewood House, Chichester

Hi - Got Pinewood in the accommodation lottery. Cannot find any recent photos or comments about it so worried what it really like?
Can anyone - other than uni accommodation team - please help? Not a big party animal but happy to make new friends. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi - Got Pinewood in the accommodation lottery. Cannot find any recent photos or comments about it so worried what it really like?
Can anyone - other than uni accommodation team - please help? Not a big party animal but happy to make new friends. Thanks.

haha yeah... ic ant find any pictures either.... kinda starting to worry me (ive got pinewood too)
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Hi, my friend lived in Pinewood in their 1st year so I've been in it. It's basically a big building with rooms along all the corridors. It's not laid into flats so you just share a kitchen with other people on your corridor. There's a couple common rooms. It's shared bathroom facilities so there's rooms w/ like a bath in and toilets are like rooms with cubicles (like public toilets). There's a sink in every bedroom. It's off campus but it's not too far a walk to campus (it's the closest off-campus accommodation) - it can be gotten too by crossing the field by the SU and walking down a road for a couple mins.

That's all I can remember from when I've been in. Hope that helps.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by terpy
haha yeah... ic ant find any pictures either.... kinda starting to worry me (ive got pinewood too)

I've also got it, see you guys soon
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

got pinewood as well, actually been to visit - IMO it looks like a mental hospital. shared bathrooms. tiny kitchen on my floor. only upside is that the rooms are quite big. see you there man
Reply 5
Original post by amarissian
got pinewood as well, actually been to visit - IMO it looks like a mental hospital. shared bathrooms. tiny kitchen on my floor. only upside is that the rooms are quite big. see you there man

regarding the look of Pinewood, it is a converted building - used to be the nurses accommodation for Graylingwell Hospital (an old asylum) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graylingwell_Hospital
Reply 6
Thanks all - however now not moving in. Good luck everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending