The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St Peters court nottingham- old block vs new block???

So I just got my accommodation offer from st peters court the other day, and noticed that I'm in block B (flat 5 in case anyone's there too!) which I'm pretty sure is one of the old blocks? I haven't been able to visit the dorms, are the old dorms worse?? Or miles away from stuff? Could anyone send some photos of their hall to chill me out before I give them my deposit??? :/
Pretty sure that's the old block (letters at the beginning are old and letters nearer the end of the alphabet are new block). Old block rooms are bigger. They are about 1 min away from each other, you can find pics on google maps or on the unite website.

I mean it doesn't really matter which block, because St peter's court is kinda **** anyway. It's about a 35 minute walk from the Uni park campus (depending on which bit of campus) or 10 mins by bus.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by NotNotBatman
Pretty sure that's the old block (letters at the beginning are old and letters nearer the end of the alphabet are new block). Old block rooms are bigger. They are about 1 min away from each other, you can find pics on google maps or on the unite website.

I mean it doesn't really matter which block, because St peter's court is kinda **** anyway. It's about a 35 minute walk from the Uni park campus (depending on which bit of campus) or 10 mins by bus.

It's pretty convenient for some ppl though. Computer Sc (speaking for myself) building is in Jubilee campus. There are some other departments there too.
Original post by gabtzi8
It's pretty convenient for some ppl though. Computer Sc (speaking for myself) building is in Jubilee campus. There are some other departments there too.

The distance is convenient for those at jubilee, yeah, but not the insect and spider infestation.
Reply 4
The distance is convenient for those at jubilee, yeah, but not the insect and spider infestation.

I can't understand. What are you talking about?
Original post by gabtzi8
I can't understand. What are you talking about?

-It's close to the jubilee campus, so it's convenient as you can walk there in under 15 mins.
- There is an infestation in the block.
Reply 6
-It's close to the jubilee campus, so it's convenient as you can walk there in under 15 mins.
- There is an infestation in the block.

They must be dead if there is still an infestation! LOL
Original post by gabtzi8
They must be dead if there is still an infestation! LOL

What do you mean?
Original post by Lauretania
So I just got my accommodation offer from st peters court the other day, and noticed that I'm in block B (flat 5 in case anyone's there too!) which I'm pretty sure is one of the old blocks? I haven't been able to visit the dorms, are the old dorms worse?? Or miles away from stuff? Could anyone send some photos of their hall to chill me out before I give them my deposit??? :/

I know this is years later but I am moving into this same block and just wanted to know your experience with your room and the people ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending