The Student Room Group

Resitting A2...need a bit of advice please.

Right....after my January modules I was on for AAB at A2. I worked really hard for my summer modules but something went really wrong, and I ended up with BCC. I was close to the next grade up in all 3 subjects, and I am now planning on resitting in all 3 subjects. Is there a deadline when I have to inform my school that I am declining my grades by? I've been trying to get in touch with them but nobody is answering the phones. Also, if i decline my A2 grades, when i reapply for University, do they just see my AS grades? Thanks alot!
Reply 1
Since your AS grades will be cashed ionso yes the uni in the firs instance will only see your AS grades (but they see the dates too) Your going to need to explain somewhere in reference/ps about why your resitting, and taking 2 years to do the A2 year.

I think the deadline is around september, but don't quote me on that. (deadline for remarks is the 20th, so it won't be before then i don't think)
Reply 2
ok thanks alot. Im going to go into school next monday when term starts and try sort it all out

Latest