The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah, fed is from another planet

my fav' is ivanisevic, he was immense on grass, only sampras could beat him in their generation

i reckon federer would beat sampara if both are at their peak, federer has a better all round game....both can't win the french tho, maybe fed would do this year

its strange how a non- serve volleyer can win wimbledon, its mearnt to be a serve and volley tournament. Fed is different and changed that

i don't watch much tennis, only wimbledon, so i don't know whats goind on, but i do check yahoo and teletext

hewwit is cool, hes not the most gifted player, but he's very determined and strong willed. I hope he wins another slam

roddick is cool too, hes all about power and serve, his backhard is proberly one of the worst in the game, how many winners can he do?

agassi is proberly the most all rounded players, hes won all four slams, not many players have done that

i am looking forward to wimbledon, might get a ticket. I hope fed loses in the final, hes won it for 3 years straight....i want aggasi to win it
Reply 21
The note from Fed to Blake is not breaking news as it has been mentioned previously, but it was good of Blake to mention it to the American crowd so they can appreciate how classy Fed really is (and in turn showing how classy Blake is).

It was nice for Blake to win the comeback award yesterday and for Fed to win the ATP player of the year, sportsmanship award and the favourite player of the fans.:smile:
Reply 22
FFS Murray has just lost in the 1st round of Miami to Wawrinka in 3 sets. He really needs to improve his 1st serve % or improve his second serve :frown::frown::frown:
yeah just heard :frown:

henners and greg are on today i think
Reply 24
Economist
FFS Murray has just lost in the 1st round of Miami to Wawrinka in 3 sets. He really needs to improve his 1st serve % or improve his second serve :frown::frown::frown:

also he has apparently got an ankle injury which puts him in doubt for the davis cup tie
Henman beat Safin 6-3 6-3.

I had a sneaky suspicion he'd win this one.
Reply 26
ZanyZanny
also he has apparently got an ankle injury which puts him in doubt for the davis cup tie

I dont know it is affected his performance, someone mentioned he was limping at one point during the match.
Reply 27
white_haired_wizard
Henman beat Safin 6-3 6-3.

I had a sneaky suspicion he'd win this one.

Now he has Hewitt :frown: 0-8 record against him
yes!!!!!!
this is great news for me!!!!!!!
Reply 29
antics
yes!!!!!!
this is great news for me!!!!!!!

why may i ask
Economist
Now he has Hewitt :frown: 0-8 record against him

Piece of piss :wink:
ZanyZanny
why may i ask

my fave player is hewitt!!!
Reply 32
Nadal is out Moya beat him and he beat him well by the look of it
Reply 33
Henman beats Hewitt :biggrin::biggrin:. Hewitt is finished, can seem him slipping rapidly down the rankings.
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 35
antics
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

tough luck :hahaha:
thanks
Reply 37
antics
thanks

you are very welcome
but why on earth is hewitt your favourite player anyway
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe it I completely forgot about the match & just checked the score then and Henman's won 7-6 (7-5) 6-3

I'm shocked!!:eek: :biggrin:
Reply 39
stratomaster
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe it I completely forgot about the match & just checked the score then and Henman's won 7-6 (7-5) 6-3

I'm shocked!!:eek: :biggrin:

yeah i couldnt believe it either but then hewitt is really bad at the minute he has been sloly getting worse since winning wimbledon he will be out of the top 10 soon at this rate

Latest