The Student Room Group

What is your favorite sport to watch and play?

Scroll to see replies

Ice hockey. :biggrin:
Mma, boxing and tennis. :biggrin:
Sports I like to watch: handball, football, snooker and boxing.

Sport I like to practice: athletic sports, martial arts and occasionally swimming.
Watch - Football.
Play - Football.
Original post by urlocalinmate
Watch - Football.
Play - Football.

A true football fan, great. May I ask you how long and what position do you play?
Original post by Kallisto
A true football fan, great. May I ask you how long and what position do you play?

Nah, I don't play in a team (I'm terrible but I enjoy it, maybe too much). First kicked a ball at 5. I'm almost 18 now, can't find anyone to play with. Played regularly with my mates in Year 10 and 11. Preferred position is CDM, playing style is similar to Soucek or Fellaini but I have the height of Torreira...
Original post by urlocalinmate
Nah, I don't play in a team (I'm terrible but I enjoy it, maybe too much). First kicked a ball at 5. I'm almost 18 now, can't find anyone to play with. Played regularly with my mates in Year 10 and 11. Preferred position is CDM, playing style is similar to Soucek or Fellaini but I have the height of Torreira...

I played as a football player in a team and supported it as a staff at home and away matches. As a player I was horrible, but as part of the staff I was appreciated. :smile:
Watch: football
Play: Cricket
Sports I enjoy watching: Football, cricket, table tennis, sepak takraw, Gaelic football, rugby

Sports I enjoy practising: Bouldering, table tennis, running, cycling, walking (if that counts)
To watch in person football, best atmosphere easily.
On TV I really love lots of sport. Rugby, football, motorsport, american football, cricket, baseball, tennis, boxing.

To play, rugby.
Original post by hortencia730

netballllll
Reply 12
football - play and watch
Hockey and Tennis
Reply 14
Play - Foosball
Watch - Foosball

I have played Foosball for the UK National Team.

I love to play foosball and I watch it to learn how to play better.

This video is from the 2019 Foosball World Cup. Skip to 6hrs 16 mins for the Women's National Team final and to 9hrs 18mins for the Men's final ...
https://youtu.be/ThLqTam6MKE
My favorite sports to watch: Baseball, Softball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Football, American Football, Gymnastics, Swimming, MMA.

My favorite sports to play: Softball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey (I was captain of my school's field hockey team my senior year), Swimming
Watching my football team play
Played hockey at school
And being a keen athletic person - doing running and physical training when not busy working

i really like cricket and football

i like football and cricket but i prefer playing football over cricket but in the summer cricket is an amazing sport to play
Badminton 🏸

Quick Reply

Latest