The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

So there's this guy I've had a crush on for a while, we both know each other since we play tennis (he's on varsity and I am on jv). Every time i see him during practice or in the hallway he always looks at me. During practice, he's been playing on the court next to mine and he always steals glances whenever we're playing. We don't talk because we don't have any classes, and the coach assigns us our games. I know I'm not delusional because my friend can see it too. I don't know if he likes me or thinks I'm cute, or weird. I am so confused, please help. (also sorry if I wrote too much and it doesn't make sense, I'm trying to make this as understandable as possible)
Wouldn't it be easier if you could just go to him and talk to him? I think talking to him is the most logical way to get an answer, don't put psychological pressure on yourself.
Reply 2
True, but what would I say? I'm afraid I'd sound stupid. I don't know how to approach him.
Original post by hawairyan48
You are going to break this poor girls heart cappa. But you know exactly what your doing. You want it to happen.
Maybe it will be very good for you. Do not lose your hope :yes:
Original post by hawairyan48
I love you
:heart:
Original post by Anonymous #1
So there's this guy I've had a crush on for a while, we both know each other since we play tennis (he's on varsity and I am on jv). Every time i see him during practice or in the hallway he always looks at me. During practice, he's been playing on the court next to mine and he always steals glances whenever we're playing. We don't talk because we don't have any classes, and the coach assigns us our games. I know I'm not delusional because my friend can see it too. I don't know if he likes me or thinks I'm cute, or weird. I am so confused, please help. (also sorry if I wrote too much and it doesn't make sense, I'm trying to make this as understandable as possible)
hey there,
it sounds like he might be interested in you, but probably just shy. yes follow cappadocia's advice, maybe ask if he wants to hang out this weekend or after school or smth like that. idk what your schedules are like, but just try to get some alone time together.
good luck girl!
Original post by Anonymous #1
He probably would like to chill with you but he's shy. Try crossing paths with him and chat up tennis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending