The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I don't know the percentages but a lot of chinese/malaysians mainly because they transferred from the campuses in their respective countries.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Don't worry about ethnic minorities - if you're foreign, then I'll tell you now that there's no point in coming all the way to a different country just to stick with "your own" people - the experience is worth so much and basically, don't let it go to waste. Make the most of it. I always say, if you only wanna hang out with people of the same ethnicity, you might as well have stayed in your own country. Just go out there and see it as an experience.

And if you're not foreign, then why're you worrying about this? See it as a good chance to meet people of different backgrounds and broaden your own horizons while you're at it. It's very enriching :smile:

Anyway, I've met a few Latin Americans, a few Germans, a few Americans, and I've see a lot of Chinese and Malyas and Indians about. Basically, you're bound to find someone of the same culture as you. It's quite funny how just the other day, we were hanging out in my room and it feels so international lol - Bolivian, Chinese, English and German :biggrin: I find that more exciting personally lol.
yeah, it's amazing how you'll be walking to a lecture and as you pass people you hear so many different languages :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending