The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
I only mentioned Muslims, I never said that was my problem. I literally said "it seems they are becoming a threat, but they are not."

So "lol?" back to you. Intentionally cropping out what I said.

Everyone knows my issue is Eu migrants and Islamic terrorists. Not Muslims.

May I ask in what way would you suggest they regulate intake? Stop all brown people who look muslim from entering the UK? Or stop people of all colours who are muslim from entering the UK?

And why are EU migrants such an issue?

I am genuinely asking, not arguing.
Original post by bex.anne
May I ask in what way would you suggest they regulate intake? Stop all brown people who look muslim from entering the UK? Or stop people of all colours who are muslim from entering the UK?

Lol never said stop ALL brown people, I even said in the very post you quoted that diversity is good as long as it's regulated. Just because I mentioned the word "Muslim" once and literally saying they are not a threat...it doesn't mean I have an issue with Muslims. We have nothing to discuss here. Try reading the whole post before you quote me, omit things, and then argue.

I even mentioned EU migrants and that is my primary issue anyway and always has been and always will be though Islamic terrorism is a problem too, so the issue is not racial. Nice try.
Original post by 0to100
Anyway back to America, white people are literally the majority, don't try to change the subject

And yes..EU countries, which is what I'm discussing and why I asked why you're mentioning USA... UK is technically still an EU country... Are you lost?

Idc what you're saying about the Islamic terrorists. I have already said I don't care if they're Muslim or not, my issue is migrants from the entire region between here and the Far East, which means the Middle East and East Europe. Got it?

I'm not, you are. Nobody said that Whites are not the majority in America, I took issue with the OP saying "in your own country", suggesting that White Americans are Americans, but ethnic minorities are not. It's their "own country" as well. If you were going to play the native card, that would mean that Americans have already been a minority for quite a while.

Nah, you seem lost; not sure what the second paragraph has got to do with the topic. Where did I say that the UK wasn't in the EU? :s-smilie: You were talking about how it was still a White-majority country, despite free movement. My point was that free movement wouldn't affect the racial demographics in this country the way you think it would, as the it's only allowed from EU countries.

That's not what you originally stated. You said:
The new major problem are those from the near and Middle East. And I am optimistic that the problem will be solved one way or another
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Eunomia

I have an issue with the unregulated influx of Eu migrants and possible Islamic terrorism, namely from the Middle East where ISIS operates. And whites are a massive majority in the USA though you said they are not.

We have nothing left to discuss.
Original post by 0to100
Lol never said stop ALL brown people, I even said in the very post you quoted that diversity is good as long as it's regulated. Just because I mentioned the word "Muslim" once and literally saying they are not a threat...it doesn't mean I have an issue with Muslims. We have nothing to discuss here. Try reading the whole post before you quote me, omit things, and then argue.

I even mentioned EU migrants and that is my primary issue anyway and always has been and always will be though Islamic terrorism is a problem too, so the issue is not racial. Nice try.

I read your posts, and I replied with questions relating to your posts. You responded passively and didn't answer them, so obviously you don't have a reasonable answer :h:
Original post by 0to100
I have an issue with the unregulated influx of Eu migrants and possible Islamic terrorism, namely from the Middle East where ISIS operates.

ISIS may operate from the Middle East, but it attracts extremists from all over the world.

And whites are a massive majority in the USA though you said they are not.

Please quote where I said this.
I read your posts, and I replied with questions relating to your posts. You responded passively and didn't answer them, so obviously you don't have a reasonable answer :h:

You clearly misquoted me. You said I have an issue with Muslims, omitting when I said in the same post that I didn't. Now you're copping out by saying I am. Admit you clearly misquoted me. Then you accuse me of saying "all brown people should be kicked out." I never said that, I never even mentioned the word brown. Then you say I responded "passively," but everyone says I am being aggressive, which shows you're b.s.ing. You intentionally misread.
We always win outnumbered. Like Rorke's Drift :cool:
Original post by Eunomia

Please quote where I said this.

Original post by Eunomia
Americans are already a minority in their own country, it has been this way for centuries.

then you said

Original post by Eunomia

But the OP said "in your own country", implying that the country belongs to Whites and not ethnic minorities. That's silly

Meaning you feel the USA is not a white country. It is, as they have the most people in the population.

Original post by s33ds
This guy is hilarious. Your name suites your temperament, please tell me that's you in your picture?

I know it does suit me, that's why I chose it. Thank you, I like being consistent.
Original post by 0to100
then you said....

It's very obvious that I'm talking about Native Americans. Assuming that I was talking about White Americans would be assuming that they are the "real" Americans, while African, Asian, Latin, and Arab Americans are not.

Meaning you feel the USA is not a white country. It is, as they have the most

Nope, meaning that White Americans do not have more of a right to the country than other Americans, like the OP is implying. Them being the majority is irrelevant. In their case they can't even claim native heritage.
Donald Trump receives death threats all the time for his beliefs and he's still sitting strong and is now President of the most powerful country. He is an inspiration and perfect proof that haters should mean nothing, especially the ones online :u:

*You can say the same thing for Obama :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
You clearly misquoted me. You said I have an issue with Muslims, omitting when I said in the same post that I didn't. Now you're copping out by saying I am. Admit you clearly misquoted me. Then you accuse me of saying "all brown people should be kicked out." I never said that, I never even mentioned the word brown. Then you say I responded "passively," but everyone says I am being aggressive, which shows you're b.s.ing. You intentionally misread.

No. I didn't misqoute you, I used the exact words of your qoute. And I was being sarcastic, hence the use of the emoji, I think we can all see you're agressive, not passive, and this is hurting your fragile masculinity, 'Admit you clearly misqouted me' so no, I will not admit I clearly misqouted you as I did not :smile:

And I did not accuse you of saying all brown people should be kicked out. Read below:

I literally said, in what way should they regulate intake of muslims, then asked questions? Don't twist my words. That is infact you misqouting me.
No. I didn't misqoute you

No. You misquoted lady.

You quoted me saying "Muslims seem like they're a threat." But decidedly didn't include the part when I said "They're not a threat." How dare you? And I'm supposed to keep speaking to you? Then you say I said "All browns should be left out?"

When did I say that?

Again and again I have said my issue is EU migrants, and terrorists from the Middle East.

Not only am I entitled to this, I never said otherwise.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Anyway to answer the question I'm not negative enough to think I'd ever be a minority as a white person in UK. It's still a massive majority, and I refuse to believe the govt and people would let that happen.

But falling fast. Native British people have a very low birth rate , well below the total fertility rate of 2.1 which is needed to replace the population.

British people also marry and start having children later than in the past (thirties) while immigrant groups all start reproducing from a much younger age, so even groups like Poles, if they have two children each, will have more descendents by the end of the century than a British couple who marry later, even if the British couples also have two children each.
Try it out. Do the maths.

How do you think the "government and people" are going to stop other migrant groups becoming a majority?
Original post by Mair18919
But falling fast. Native British people have a very low birth rate , well below the total fertility rate of 2.1 which is needed to replace the population.

British people also marry and start having children later than in the past (thirties) while immigrant groups all start reproducing from a much younger age, so even groups like Poles, if they have two children each, will have more descendents by the end of the century than a British couple who marry later, even if the British couples also have two children each.

How do you think the "government and people" are going to stop other migrant groups becoming a majority?

It's not falling fast lol statistically maybe but realistically most places in UK are still majorly white British, come on.

The government can stop migrants becoming a majority if they propose and pass and practice laws and foreign policy that cuts down their population??? And the white people can reproduce more???
Reply 35
Original post by quarries22
Except that Trump is a billionaire business magnate and you're an accident, your filthy whore of a mother got pregnant and gave birth to yet another low class scum, you're homeless and you live off welfare. Don't go around pretending as if you're entitled to this country when you're nothing but a burden.

Ah the wonderful peaceful leftie
Original post by Sarahsez
Ah the wonderful peaceful leftie

Oh please, don't come here expecting that im going to abide by some leftist rules while you're free to say what you like because you're some anti-establishment info wars paul watson loony just f*ck off
Reply 37
Original post by Mair18919

Perhaps the government should give more support to native brits(and including ethnic minorities that are Brit born) and people should be encouraged to start families earlier and careers later. But with IVF and other technological advances having babies late will not be a problem soon like it used to be.
Original post by Sarahsez
Perhaps the government should give more support to native brits(and including any ethnicity that are Brit born) and people should be encouraged to start families earlier and careers later. But with IVF and other technological advances having babies late will not be a problem soon like it used to be.

Unlike you, the government and normal people aren't interested in this sort of racist bullsh*t. The only people complaining about white genocide are white racists like you who have nothing else to be proud of
Reply 39
Original post by quarries22
Unlike you, the government and normal people aren't interested in this sort of racist bullsh*t. The only people complaining about white genocide are white racists like you who have nothing else to be proud of

lol I'm not even white but nice try.

Latest

Trending

Trending