The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
All white people don't even look the same and this country did just fine with diversity when Afro-Caribbeans were the main immigrants.
no it didn't, it brought a massive crime wave a ghettos, much like black migration to anywhere, the effects of which are still there to be seen with the majority of all violent crime in London committed by the decedents of these people. How can someone make such an obviously false statement with a straight face?

In regards to the OP, there's no point getting upset about it. If there was a party to vote for that would stop it I would, there isn't, so I don't bother thinking about it and move away when deversity of this sort comes to my area lol.
Original post by Sarahsez
lol I'm not even white but nice try.

loool what are you then?
lol I'm not even white but nice try.

Oh, so that explains why you conveniently included "(and including any ethnicity that are Brit born)". Loooool, if you want to have a plan, by your logic it should just be white people. You just tried to include yourself in but face it, you're not a native.
Very much doubt it will happen for a long time, but don't care anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quarries22
Oh, so that explains why you conveniently included "(and including any ethnicity that are Brit born)". Loooool, if you want to have a plan, by your logic it should just be white people. You just tried to include yourself in but face it, you're not a native.

It amuses me when a minority attacks or scapegoats an "other" minority group. Do they think that the alt-right types will ever accept them? They are a convenient tool to be used to enforce bigotry. Then once they are no longer useful, these people will turn on them at the speed of lightning.
Original post by 1inaMillion
no it didn't, it brought a massive crime wave a ghettos, much like black migration to anywhere, the effects of which are still there to be seen with the majority of all violent crime in London committed by the decedents of these people. How can someone make such an obviously false statement with a straight face?

Oh please. I'm white and there's white crime ok? Most of the drugs these black people you accuse of using and selling are from European traffickers!! Please! Learn something!
Original post by Eunomia
It amuses me when a minority attacks or scapegoats an "other" minority group. Do they think that the alt-right types will ever accept them? They are a convenient tool to be used to enforce bigotry. Then once they are no longer useful, these people will turn on them at the speed of lightning.

Yes it's just hilarious really. @Sarahsez is just saying "immigration is bad and white people are going extinct" and then she's saying "my ethnic group should be allowed to breed and exist" lmao it's just a contradiction.

The alt-right will gladly see her out this country
Reply 47

I am not anti-immigration(ofcourse I'd be a hypocrite) but I am against a large influx of immigrants and uncontrolled immigration because it changes the society in which we live in. Mass Immigration will destroy European values. And if anyone knows that, then it is me. I live in a tight knit immigrant community. My friend has to hide he is gay due to hatred he would receive within the community. This should not be happening in 21st century Britain.

The EU’s most sacred rules and beliefs could fall apart under the strain of ‘a migration crisis without equivalent in Europe since the Second World War’, according to EU border agency. Frontex also revealed a 70 per cent increase in the number of migrants using fraudulent documents to try to get into Britain. The same organisation has also warned that jihadis are taking advantage of mass migration to sneak into the EU and plot atrocities.
Original post by 0to100
It's not falling fast lol statistically maybe but realistically most places in UK are still majorly white British, come on.

So are you suggesting the statistics are wrong?
White British : 87.5 per cent in 2001 80.5 per cent in 2011.
And the change is speeding up not slowing down.
Remember too that 'censi' (is that the plural or 'censuses') are inaccurate and always fail to count everyone. Recently arrived immigrants and illegal entrants are especially unlikely to complete it.
I suspect by now the 'white British' population is in reality down to around 75% or maybe less.

'White British' are already an ethnic minority in London and as recently as 2001 were 58%
At the 1991 census the 'white British' were not counted as an ethnic group but London was still 80% 'white' and at that time, before EU immigration, the numbers of 'white' but not native British were fairly low. So you can see how a group which were very much a majority have become a minority in just two decades.

The government can stop migrants becoming a majority if they propose and pass and practice laws and foreign policy that cuts down their population??? And the white people can reproduce more???

How do you think any government could win support for a policy which 'cuts down' on the growing foreign ethnic groups and supports 'white' people to breed more?
As 'white British' sink to minority status so power to influence government policy will decline and the power of the growing ethnic groups will increase.
I am not anti-immigration(ofcourse I'd be a hypocrite) but I am against a large influx of immigrants and uncontrolled immigration because it changes the society in which we live in. Mass Immigration will destroy European values. And if anyone knows that, then it is me. I live in a tight knit immigrant community. My friend has to hide he is gay due to hatred he would receive within the community. This should not be happening in 21st century Britain.

The EU’s most sacred rules and beliefs could fall apart under the strain of ‘a migration crisis without equivalent in Europe since the Second World War’, according to EU border agency. Frontex also revealed a 70 per cent increase in the number of migrants using fraudulent documents to try to get into Britain. The same organisation has also warned that jihadis are taking advantage of mass migration to sneak into the EU and plot atrocities.

First of all, you're massively exaggerating the immigration influx here.

Second of all, you said earlier on that there should be breeding programmes that help british born people of ethnicity which directly contradicts your original statement. Like it or not, you're not part of the whites that you seem so keen to protect however bad you want to be.
Original post by Mair18919
So are you suggesting the statistics are wrong?

How do you think any government could win support for a policy which 'cuts down' on the growing foreign ethnic groups and supports 'white' people to breed more?
As 'white British' sink to minority status so power to influence government policy will decline and the power of the growing ethnic groups will increase.

I'm not suggesting anything. I literally said statistically white people's population might be going down..but in reality, when you look around, they aren't. Just mathematically there might be a decrease. How did you not understand that?...

Ok anyway I don't see what your issue is. Are you happy or sad that white Brits are supposedly becoming a minority? :confused: I'm rather nonplussed as long as the govt sticks to Brexit or similar foreign policy.
I don't really care. It's land. We're all part of the animal species called human. Why are some people so hung up on this?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

http://time.com/3934092/us-population-diversity-census/

And ofcourse , this isn't BS. Let's face it ethinic people birth rate is much much higher and the big influx of legal and illegal immigrants. It will happen soon.

Lol I love it, I already feel like a king when I'm in places like Ilford and Stafford, shining like a diamond, all the girls checking me out. If every city becomes like this then it just makes white people more special like when we go countries that have almost zero white population, its all eyes on us.

FYI white people are a small minority on this earth behind east Asians, south Asians and Africans so this demographic shift is bound to happen at some point. And I imagine there's gonna be a lot of white people who will no longer want to live here so they'll just move to Australia like a lot of young white Brits are doing today.
Reply 53
Perhaps the government should give more support to native brits(and including ethnic minorities that are Brit born) and people should be encouraged to start families earlier and careers later. But with IVF and other technological advances having babies late will not be a problem soon like it used to be.

"(and including ethnic minorities that are Brit born)" lmao you absolute fraud.

Feels great that Iran is an Islamic Republic :borat:
Original post by 0to100
I'm not suggesting anything. I literally said statistically white people's population might be going down..but in reality, when you look around, they aren't. Just mathematically there might be a decrease. How did you not understand that?...

What youre saying makes no sense!
Do you agree the statistics, showing the 'white British' population is falling, are correct?

You appear to be saying that because, when you look around you still see lots of 'white' people the statistics must be wrong? :rolleyes:
Original post by Jirga
"(and including ethnic minorities that are Brit born)" lmao you absolute fraud.

Feels great that Iran is an Islamic Republic :borat:

I was laughing too, that goes against all she was saying :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
Oh please. I'm white and there's white crime ok? Most of the drugs these black people you accuse of using and selling are from European traffickers!! Please! Learn something!

mmmmm... Nope, I simply cannot care enough to explain the irrelevancy of your comment to you.
Original post by Mair18919
What youre saying makes no sense!
Do you agree the statistics, showing the 'white British' population is falling, are correct?

You appear to be saying that because, when you look around you still see lots of 'white' people the statistics must be wrong? :rolleyes:

It does make sense, you need to calm down and understand what I'm trying to say and not just what you want to hear.

I acknowledged statistically the white population might be decreasing compared to what it was before, or in ratio to the increase of certain minorities...but when you leave the house...white people are still a massive majority. Just because the percentile says there is minority increase it doesn't mean white Brits are an endangered species. And your over emotion is a dodge to the question: are you happy or sad that white brits might be becoming a minority??? You seem to make me want to accept this, which makes me think you're either an insane foreigner who is happy about this, or an insane pro-white who is outraged...
...you know we're all pretty mixed anyway... just get an ancestry dna test and see for yourself
Reply 59
First of all, you're massively exaggerating the immigration influx here.

Second of all, you said earlier on that there should be breeding programmes that help british born people of ethnicity which directly contradicts your original statement. Like it or not, you're not part of the whites that you seem so keen to protect however bad you want to be.

What original statement. I asked a question about how white people feel about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending