The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't see the problem with it? There's nothing wrong with someone who is white British being a minority. Cultural diversity is not a bad thing and there's no 'black agenda' or whatever to wipe out white people.
Original post by 1inaMillion
mmmmm... Nope, I simply cannot care enough to explain the irrelevancy of your comment to you.

1st f all you just responded to it. And 2nd of all it's not irrelevant but is that all you've got? :rolleyes:

You are accusing black people as the culprit of crime rising in society and I'm telling you that it's not their fault at all. You're saying they sell drugs and that but the drugs are from Europe and Asia. So if anyone is the problem it's them. Use some critical thinking, darling.
Original post by Sarahsez
What original statement. I asked a question about how white people feel about it.

That bit is irrelevant. While you are so desperate to suck up to white ppl, you also said there should be breeding programmes for non-whites like you. You've already said that you come from an intolerant community so why is that?
Original post by Faloodeh
...you know we're all pretty mixed anyway... just get an ancestry dna test and see for yourself

I'm pretty sure I'm only English and Scottish. Might have some ancient Roman, that's about it.
Original post by AmeliaLost
I don't really care. It's land. We're all part of the animal species called human. Why are some people so hung up on this?

So you'd be positvely ecstatic if someone did this to you, since you have such a liberal attitude to property and land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5Yqu9Gzx4&t=120
(edited 6 years ago)
Why are white people so scared of being the minority? Is it because of how you treat minorities?
Reply 66
Original post by Eunomia
It amuses me when a minority attacks or scapegoats an "other" minority group. Do they think that the alt-right types will ever accept them? They are a convenient tool to be used to enforce bigotry. Then once they are no longer useful, these people will turn on them at the speed of lightning.

What do you think of ayaan hirsi ali then? Salman Rushdie?

Bet it drives you crazy that you can't call me racist. I'm sorry but the racist rhetoric doesn't work here.
Original post by 0to100
1st f all you just responded to it. And 2nd of all it's not irrelevant but is that all you've got? :rolleyes:

You are accusing black people as the culprit of crime rising in society and I'm telling you that it's not their fault at all. You're saying they sell drugs and that but the drugs are from Europe and Asia. So if anyone is the problem it's them. Use some critical thinking, darling.

I can feel my IQ dropping as I read this idiocy you have typed.
Original post by 1inaMillion
I can feel my IQ dropping as I read this idiocy you have typed.

"idiocy" and "irrelevant" are such copouts. It's easy to say I'm an idiot but it's clearly not as easy to prove me wrong with solid facts...

Yep. Buhbye racist.
Reply 69
Original post by Jirga
"(and including ethnic minorities that are Brit born)" lmao you absolute fraud.

Feels great that Iran is an Islamic Republic :borat:

Oh btw I come from a Sunni Muslim background lmao. And I used to wear a headscarf. How you like me now??
Original post by Correctthink
So you'd be positvely ecstatic if someone did this to you, since you have such a liberal attitude to property and land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5Yqu9Gzx4&t=120

It's true, I do live in a sitcom
Original post by 0to100
It does make sense, you need to calm down and understand what I'm trying to say and not just what you want to hear.

II am very calm, and genuinely trying hard to understand the nonsense you are posting.

I acknowledged statistically the white population might be decreasing compared to what it was before, or in ratio to the increase of certain minorities..

There is no 'might' about it. The 'white British' population is falling, and not just in relative terms, the numbers of 'white British' are falling in absolute numbers too. The population is ageing (most older people are 'white British' and the birth rate is very low). In primary schools the numbers of ethnic minority children are a far higher ratio than in the population as a whole.

.but when you leave the house...white people are still a massive majority.

You still seem to be suggesting this 'observation' is in some way meaningful! It depends where you live! If you lived in Peckham or Tower Hamlets youd struggle to find a 'white British' person, and if you did he would probably be a student not a long term resident.

Just because the percentile says there is minority increase it doesn't mean white Brits are an endangered species.

That statement would only be correct, if it wasn't part of long term trend, but I have proven to you that this is a trend which has been growing for more than two decades.

And your over emotion is a dodge to the question: are you happy or sad that white brits might be becoming a minority??? You seem to make me want to accept this, which makes me think you're either an insane foreigner who is happy about this, or an insane pro-white who is outraged...

What I personally feel doesn't matter, does it?
What is more interesting is that you think it 'won't be allowed' ?
Who is going to stop it?
The 'insanity' is your denying the statistics and your suggestion that it will be stopped.
By who? Gandalf waving his staff?:rofl2:
(edited 6 years ago)
Black brits take up like what, 3%. Asian Brits take up like 6% and the mixed race people (of all mixes) take up like 5% meaning that white brits take up at least 86%... It's not going to happen anytime soon looool
Original post by loveleest
Black brits take up like what, 3%. Asian Brits take up like 6% and the mixed race people (of all mixes) take up like 5% meaning that white brits take up at least 86%... It's not going to happen anytime soon looool

Original post by Mair18919
x

read loveleest's post. She is right. See ya.
Original post by Sarahsez
What do you think of ayaan hirsi ali then? Salman Rushdie?

Bet it drives you crazy that you can't call me racist. I'm sorry but the racist rhetoric doesn't work here.

NEWSFLASH: minorities can still be racist. Go to the Oxford Dictionary and look up the definition of racism.

I didn't call you a racist though, I just think you're a sad human being. Those people you are trying to appease will never accept you. First it's the Asians, but don't think that you won't be next.

What have those to got two do with what we're discussing? I come from a similar religious background as them and have chosen to be irreligious as well. This thread is about race (as per your OP), not free speech in relation to religion.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ambitiousgirl1
Why are white people so scared of being the minority? Is it because of how you treat minorities?

How do we treat them?

Are there any rights that I as a white male enjoy which are denied to black/brown Brits?

If whites treat minorities so poorly, why are these minorities literally dying to get here?
Original post by 0to100
"idiocy" and "irrelevant" are such copouts. It's easy to say I'm an idiot but it's clearly not as easy to prove me wrong with solid facts...

Yep. Buhbye racist.
Yeah, clearly lol.
I'm pretty sure, within the UK at least, only 10% of the population are black or from an ethnic minority. It will inevitably grow but realistically speaking, within the world we live in today, people will be absolutely mortified when they are surrounded by people who look and come from a place different from themselves. Saddening but ultimately true.
Original post by 0to100
read loveleest's post. She is right. See ya.

No she is very wrong

Over a quarter of births (27.0%) in 2014 were to mothers born outside the UK,

Bear in mind the remaining 73% of births were by no means all to 'white British' women, many were to ethnic minority women who were born here.

IN 2015 this statistic was published for the first time and showed that only 65.3 per cent were born to mothers who described the ethnicity of their child as 'white British'. The proportion is much lower than the 'white British' population as a whole.

This shows a picture of the future, but then you have to add in the fact of continuing non British immigration which speeds up the change substantially.

Now how do you think this will be stopped?
Reply 79
Original post by Eunomia
NEWSFLASH: minorities can still be racist. Go to the Oxford Dictionary and look up the definition of racism.

I didn't call you a racist though, I just think you're a sad human being. Those people you are trying to appease will never accept you. First it's the Asians, but don't think that you won't be next.

What have those to got to do with what we're discussing? I come from a similar religious background as them and have chosen to be irreligious as well. This thread is about race (as per your OP), free speech in relation to religion.

News flash: sometimes your own people don't accept you.

Latest

Trending

Trending