The Student Room Group

Thread on PPLE in the University of Amsterdam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by domestine
Has anybody heard back yet? My interview was really pleasant and I am so excited and checking my email every 5 seconds... They said 10th of May I think at the latest so I thought maybe during the week.

I got a reply about two days ago. Did you get a reply meanwhile?
Original post by Anonymous
I got a reply about two days ago. Did you get a reply meanwhile?

Yes I did actually receive a conditional offer! :smile: Really happy! What about you?
Hi guys,
This looks like a super useful forum for finding out information about studying in the Netherlands. I've just uploaded a video documenting my journey as I applied to Dutch universities last year (UvA being one of them!!) and reckon it would be really useful for some of you guys.
This is the link, if you're interested: https://youtu.be/FZWptImncmU
Hope this helps
Hi guys just looking through the transcript and hoping you guys are living your best lives. If somehow anyone is still here and wants to talk that be much use to me as i have found a recent interest into the PPLE course :smile:
Original post by LVelkov
Thanks so much for the reply! Are you applying for next year or did you already apply (receive an offer)? Ah, so an interview is 100% necessary. Do you have any clue what kind of questions they ask - is it specific to the course or just why you want to study?

Yeah I heard how hard it is to find accommodation! I myself have never been to The Netherlands but since I'll be having a year off (hopefully doing a foundation year in the UK while I wait), I thought I could maybe look for accommodation in Amsterdam early if I apply as soon as it opens and am lucky enough to get an offer! Hopefully the housing programme works out, but you have a point and it's not good to rely on it. What's the city like, though? I heard from a friend of mine studying in Maastricht that it's an amazing place for students and the atmosphere is great.

Hi there, I just read your post. Actually my son is also going through foundation pathway and he got an offer from ONCAMPUS foundation pathway with progression to University of Amsterdam. My son is very keen in pursuing PPLE course. His main line of interest is economics, law and politics .

It would be great if you can share your journey experience. Did you complete PPLE at university of Amsterdam ? My son has also got an offer from other foundation pathway in UK which gives him chance to progress at one of the Russell group uni in UK. So he is at the cross road now and very difficult task to select the option between UK and Amsterdam. Your feedback shall be really helpful for him. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending