Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Goldneans!

Scroll to see replies

Hey Dolphinz,

Good plan think I will do the same - dont want to end up going alone! lol. I read the leaflet thingie properly and it says that tickets will be available at FRESH for £20 (rather than £17 pre booking)

If tickets are sold out then hey(!) we can drown our sorrows at the bar! :P

Stay happy,
Kat

P.s does anyone know what T.V reception at Goldney is like?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
good idea!
Hey,

has anyone received any confirmation that their acceptance letter has actually been received?/ info on what time we are allowed to move in?

Since sending the letter off I have heard zilch!

Stay happy,
Kat
Reply 23
I phoned Goldney cos I hadn't heard anything either, mainly to confirm that they'd got my reply (the post between my house and Bristol-only an hour away- is shite). Apparently we can just turn up from 9:30am onwards on the 26th. Would have been good if they'd told us that, though :rolleyes:
Hey Tamsin,

Thank you sooooooo much for letting me know that! was starting to get a tad worried lol! Where are you from? I only live 45 min away (glos) so you are either v. near me or in completely the other direction :P

Stay happy,
Kat
Reply 25
Hey Kat,

I live in Wiltshire, between Warminster and Salisbury (closer to Warminster) so I am in the other direction to you!
Reply 26
Tamsin
Hey Kat,

I live in Wiltshire, between Warminster and Salisbury (closer to Warminster) so I am in the other direction to you!

hahaha
Reply 27
ThE_OnE
hahaha

What?! :mad:
Reply 28
Tamsin
What?! :mad:

nothing! :smile:
Reply 29
Silly bugger :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Tamsin
Silly bugger :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :smile:
Monkaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :tongue: Jasso - JOHN KIMBLE!
Reply 32
peach_archers
Monkaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :tongue: Jasso - JOHN KIMBLE!

LMAO J.K.

Latest

Trending

Trending