The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

how does the tuition fee payment works?

I've been accepted to the Fine Arts Ma starting this October and I wanted to find out more about how will I be paying my tuition fees.
My first question is when do I pay ? Is it a fixed date or can it be negotiated ?
Do I have to pay all the money at once (I will be studying part-time, for 2 years) and if not, how many installments will there be?
Can the university get its money directly from the bank, or does the university have some sort of special agreement with a certain bank so that I wouldn't have to pay all sorts of transfer and deposit taxes?
Ask the university you are going to when payment dates are. I suspect that they will really be non-negotiable.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Eduard Balas
I've been accepted to the Fine Arts Ma starting this October and I wanted to find out more about how will I be paying my tuition fees.
My first question is when do I pay ? Is it a fixed date or can it be negotiated ?
Do I have to pay all the money at once (I will be studying part-time, for 2 years) and if not, how many installments will there be?
Can the university get its money directly from the bank, or does the university have some sort of special agreement with a certain bank so that I wouldn't have to pay all sorts of transfer and deposit taxes?

Student Finance pays your university at the start of every term. You can find details on your loan confirmation letter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending