The Student Room Group

6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

For those of you who haven't heard of it before, six degrees of Kevin Bacon is the idea that any actor or actress can be linked back to Kevin Bacon by up to 6 connecting actors.

For example, David Tennant was in St Trinian's 2 with Colin Firth, who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon. So David Tennant would have a Bacon number of 2.

The challenge I'm putting to you folks is to find the 'best' Bacon score... the highest one wins, and I'll be putting the one to beat in the OP :colone: You can find out the score for an actor here!
I tried using taiwanese and korean actors and am still getting a Bacon number of 3. I am surprised... :smile:
Original post by cheesecakelove
I tried using taiwanese and korean actors and am still getting a Bacon number of 3. I am surprised... :smile:

If you want to give an example of one you used, I'll add you to a leaderboard! It beats my current record of 2 :tongue:
Ethan Juan and Rainie Yang have a number of 3, but I found Ethan Hu with a number of 4 too :smile:
And both David Tennant and Tobee Paik has been in Marvel's Jessica Jones, and both Tobee Paik and Will Wood has been in Kill Teaser, so Will Wood's bacon number is four.

Quick Reply

Latest