The Student Room Group

Product design: NEA

Hi, I’m doing alevel dt and it’s come to chiding our context for the course work however I didn’t do dt for gcse so I’m struggling on where to even start! If anyone has any problems they encounter on a regular basis or any ideas on what I could do, or even just explain it in detail to me I’d really appreciate it!!
Reply 1
Original post by Beth1234556
Hi, I’m doing alevel dt and it’s come to chiding our context for the course work however I didn’t do dt for gcse so I’m struggling on where to even start! If anyone has any problems they encounter on a regular basis or any ideas on what I could do, or even just explain it in detail to me I’d really appreciate it!!

Hi, i did alevel product design last year. I have a load of example NEA courseworks and the grades they were given and why, would you like me to send it to you?
Original post by paulg18
Hi, i did alevel product design last year. I have a load of example NEA courseworks and the grades they were given and why, would you like me to send it to you?

Hi I know I didnt start this thread, but i am starting my product design course work in a few weeks, so it would be much appreciated if you could share the examples

Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by paulg18

Hello, id really appreciate if you could send the NEA examples!
Hi. I’m just at the start of my project and would really appreciate any help with ideas or examples.
Hi I wonder if they could be shared as I’m really struggling with this too
Original post by paulg18

Hi Paulg18 could I ask you to send me me these too, I am doing A level product design and my PD teacher has not explained the NEA coursework very well. I am still so confused as to what I need to do so seeing a real examples and grades given would be so helpful. Thanks.
I've moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:
Original post by paulg18

Hi, it would be much appreciated if you could share the examples since my teacher hasn't been clear as to what is expected in our work. Thanks!
Original post by Beth1234556

Hi there, I have just finished my A-level design course, and I also applied for an industrial design degree.
This is the link for my coursework if you need some reference: Kevin A-Level DT NEA

Yeah for most of us knowing what to design is the hardest bit. I would recommend doing something that interest you or relates to you (you need to explore and find out yourself).
As an international student who needs to take 6 long haul flights per year, I find my course work really relates to me - its a seating integrated on a suitcase.
Original post by paulg18

Hi im just starting my NEA aswell could you send me the examples aswell my teacher isnt very helpful
Can you send some examples to me please
Original post by paulg18

could you also send me the examples please.
Reply 13
Original post by paulg18
Ik its been 2 years but do you still have them😭

Quick Reply

Latest