The Student Room Group

Seeking advice for a friend

My friend recently got caught trying to shoplift from Heron Foods, she did not leave the shop before she was caught and she tried to take a packet of bacon and some juice, nothing overly expensive. They took her to another till and she paid for the bacon and they put the juice back for her, the worker did not tell her that she was barred and seemed calm in nature, but my friend is still worried that she may have been barred without being told, is this likely? They did not take her details etc, not even her name, but she is still worried about it
Original post by Anonymous
My friend recently got caught trying to shoplift from Heron Foods, she did not leave the shop before she was caught and she tried to take a packet of bacon and some juice, nothing overly expensive. They took her to another till and she paid for the bacon and they put the juice back for her, the worker did not tell her that she was barred and seemed calm in nature, but my friend is still worried that she may have been barred without being told, is this likely? They did not take her details etc, not even her name, but she is still worried about it

If she was barred, they'd have told he she was barred.
Original post by Anonymous #1

your friend was lucky. use another shop instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending