The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University BA Primary Education Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laibah5677
Thank you! It went well, we just discussed reasons why we chose it like it doesn’t have to be too long. Dw you will be fine honestly x

my interview is in two days and I'm very nervous. what other questions did they ask you apart from the poem, please?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Thank you! It went well, we just discussed reasons why we chose it like it doesn’t have to be too long. Dw you will be fine honestly x

my interview is in two days and I'm very nervous. what other questions did they ask you apart from the poem, please?
Original post by sidra mehboob

There’s honestly nothing to worry about, we did some group work, they just told us to put things into order. Nothing else tbh and then for the one to one session they just asked why we want to do that course x Good luck!
There’s honestly nothing to worry about, we did some group work, they just told us to put things into order. Nothing else tbh and then for the one to one session they just asked why we want to do that course x Good luck!

But my interview in online, would they still do the group activities?
Original post by sidra mehboob
But my interview in online, would they still do the group activities?

Yes it’s very short tho and there’s no right or wrong answers
Where can u find poems that suit 10 yr ive been looking online nothing sticks out
Hi,
Any useful websites to look for the poem part

Hi
Did you have any literacy task?
If so, how did you prepare for it?
Can you give suggestion or advice
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi
Did you have any literacy task?
If so, how did you prepare for it?
Can you give suggestion or advice

Hi did you find a good poem if so what was it i can't seem to find any

Quick Reply

Latest