The Student Room Group

middlesex university primary education interview

Hi i have my interview and i need to find a poem suitable for a 10 year old any suggestions??
Hi @helloid

I would definitely go onto websites like Twinkle for inspiration and just the internet in general. When I was doing my PGCE interview I found some great resources on the National Geographic website!

Good luck with your interview!

If you have any other questions I am more than happy to try and answer them for you. I am currently in my third year doing BA Education:smile:

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @helloid

I would definitely go onto websites like Twinkle for inspiration and just the internet in general. When I was doing my PGCE interview I found some great resources on the National Geographic website!

Good luck with your interview!

If you have any other questions I am more than happy to try and answer them for you. I am currently in my third year doing BA Education:smile:

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

Hi what kind of poem do you think I should do I need advice on the type of poem?
Reply 3
The key is to be engaging, make sure it’s suitable for the age range and have something to say about why you chose it :-) eg what the age group is studying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending