The Student Room Group

2018-2019 BCU Jennens Court.

Just received my room allocation and I’m staying at Jennens Court and studying fashion promotion! Anyone else chosen to stay at Jennens Court. I’m block a - flat 25 :smile:
I just sorted out my allocation too, and I'm staying in block A flat 24 at jennens court :smile:
Reply 2
Aw we’re neighbours 💁🏻*♀️💁🏻*♀️
Reply 3
Anyone staying at block A flat 64?
Reply 4
Original post by Taylud123
I just sorted out my allocation too, and I'm staying in block A flat 24 at jennens court :smile:

Did you first apply at lock's?
Original post by Taj.ruth
Did you first apply at lock's?

no, my first choice was jennens court, out of the two I preferred jennens court when I looked around
Reply 6
Ohh okay cool , I didn't even manage to view Jennes so I hope it's okay lol
Original post by AMBERROSEX
Just received my room allocation and I’m staying at Jennens Court and studying fashion promotion! Anyone else chosen to stay at Jennens Court. I’m block a - flat 25 :smile:

Hi have you stayed there already? I'm studying Media and Communication (Public Relations) this September and have applied for a few accomodations. The Heights has responded to me first, and idk if i should stay there or Jennens Court heh.
Reply 8
No I have stayed there already! Have you decided yet?
Original post by AMBERROSEX
No I have stayed there already! Have you decided yet?

Hi! Yes i did :smile: I have decided to stay at Jennens Court, i'll be in flat A73. Is the room ok? Like overall; facilities, cleanliness?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending