3. Chris Evans (Captain America)
4. Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)
5. Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther)

Thoughts @James.Carnell

Original post by Kenan and Kel

Damn girl, she know she bad
Original post by trapking
@S.G. is the king of Bollywood.

So....do you take apple pay or credit card? I would like to order a curry and chapati pls.

No yoghurt in there pls caz @Jimmy Seville gasses out the whole forum with his nasty ass farts (he's lactose intolerant).

I think I found the receipt for your order.
Thoughts on Ye's new promotional stunts to sell his upcoming album? Or have you guys spoken about that already? I haven't really been following the threads because it's just East Asian chicks.
(edited 5 years ago)
In. Will lock the old thread.
Original post by Lúcio
Might end up working in London during my next year on the Grad Scheme.

Don’t really like the idea of living in the city tbh.
Thoughts on whether I’d be better to live outside and commute in?

I'd only commute if you have somewhere to stay already, otherwise whatever you save in rent you'll be spending on the train.

Loved working in London and i'd gladly move back there, but I wouldn't do it for less than £35k. Obviously everyone's personal circumstances are different, but I don't want to move and be worse off.

Original post by So Instinct
@Lúcio @Jimmy Seville

Commuter towns used to be effective means, but where there's money to be made the housing market will rinse you of every dime it can. It's 100% better to skip renting as much as possible , whether that means minimising it but sharing or staying at parents etc. If you want a future, don't look to maximise your luxuries now. I could have moved out a while ago, but it would make it impossible to save, so I just stayed at home and I have around half a mortgage in savings currently which I'm also splitting with business costs.

I've realised this recently. For 2.5 years after graduating I rented, then for a year I commuted. Now I have neither, and the disposable income is ridiculous even though my salary is a bit lower. I'm saving triple what I used to and i've been able to plan a big holiday later this year, which i've never done.
Reply 25
Original post by trapking
@S.G. is the king of Bollywood.

So....do you take apple pay or credit card? I would like to order a curry and chapati pls.

No yoghurt in there pls caz @Jimmy Seville gasses out the whole forum with his nasty ass farts (he's lactose intolerant).

Bollywood is shite and I can’t dance.

Have enjoyed a chicken korma tonight.
Original post by MrDystopia
Taeyeon yeah

Who is this

My man has the GOAT Taeyeon as his avatar
Reply 27
Thoughts on Ye's new promotional stunts to sell his upcoming album? Or have you guys spoken about that already? I haven't really been following the threads because it's just East Asian chicks.

It's effective. That's about it.

Anyone that gets triggered by it probably deserves to be triggered by it. He's a **** though and if he was confident about his music he wouldn't have to resort to this tom foolery.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sr90
I'd only commute if you have somewhere to stay already, otherwise whatever you save in rent you'll be spending on the train.

Loved working in London and i'd gladly move back there, but I wouldn't do it for less than £35k. Obviously everyone's personal circumstances are different, but I don't want to move and be worse off.

I've realised this recently. For 2.5 years after graduating I rented, then for a year I commuted. Now I have neither, and the disposable income is ridiculous even though my salary is a bit lower. I'm saving triple what I used to and i've been able to plan a big holiday later this year, which i've never done.

You had the audacity to take the thiccie out of my post.

This is why we can never be friends.
Taeyeon or Wendy as a vocal?
Oh, you changed your username. Jessica’s voice is probably my favourite. Although I agree Taeyeon’s & Wendy’s are better.
Reply 31
Kanye about the money right now so he been clowning people.

Take it this way he suddenly reopens his twitter account a few months before the album.

Me personally I think the album will be fire. Haters gonna hate.
Original post by AR_95
It's effective. That's about it.

Anyone that gets triggered by it probably deserves to be triggered by it. He's a **** though and if he was confident about his music he wouldn't have to resort to this tom foolery.

Most left wing media is triggered by it really. But they will call people uncle toms just for not contributing to their echo chambers, so that's neither here not there. Politics is pretty toxic all round at the moment, too much tribalism, too many people acting like they have a clue, too many people not staying in their lane and way too many snowflakes who demand you lose jobs because they don't like you.
Reply 33
Your opinions ain't worth poopity scoop. Don't hate on Kanye.

Most left wing media is triggered by it really. But they will call people uncle toms just for not contributing to their echo chambers, so that's neither here not there. Politics is pretty toxic all round at the moment, too much tribalism, too many people acting like they have a clue, too many people not staying in their lane and way too many snowflakes who demand you lose jobs because they don't like you.

Lol politics is a joke and full of pseudointellectuals who think they really know what's going on, get outraged over comments. Like a guy used the word coloured by accident(benedict cumberbatch) and that's supposedly super offensive yet left wing nuts use the term people of colour all the time and that's completely ok, what is the difference between saying coloured people and people of colour? Just because people used one term to separate drinking water doesn't mean that the other term doesn't have the same connotations.

Kanye is full of **** with his free thinking persona though, guys chatting breeze and using the guise of free thinking(similar to all those 'woke' people on twitter who are just chatting **** without any foundation other than the fact they getting caught up in their feelings) to get away with it. Obviously there are some truths to what he says but he's doing this because he knows 'jackass' Kanye will make him money.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Your opinions ain't worth poopity scoop. Don't hate on Kanye.

Lol politics is a joke and full of pseudointellectuals who think they really know what's going on, get outraged over comments. Like a guy used the word coloured by accident(benedict cumberbatch) and that's supposedly super offensive yet left wing nuts use the term people of colour all the time and that's completely ok, what is the difference between saying coloured people and people of colour?

The difference is someone chose to be offended by one, but not the other. Also he's a white actor so, easy pickings.

The thing that annoys me is you can't get away from politics, it's in everything nowadays. People won't stay in their lanes, why do I have to think about politics when all I want to do is enjoy someones music or a sport. Can I breathe.
Reply 35
The difference is someone chose to be offended by one, but not the other. Also he's a white actor so, easy pickings.

The thing that annoys me is you can't get away from politics, it's in everything nowadays. People won't stay in their lanes, why do I have to think about politics when all I want to do is enjoy someones music or a sport. Can I breathe.

Agreed. If I really wanted to listen to a super political song I'd buy an Akala album ffs(not even a dig, I like Akala). I can see why Drake stays away from this tbh. Just makes his music and that's it. It's not his place. Also Religion is another thing that's very AIDsy, unfortunately because of the personal nature of religion it's impossible to shut people up with their nonsense, even though its ok for them to tell you what you are doing is wrong yet in their religion it says take the log out of their own eye before you can see the speck of another's.

I don't give a damn about Peps yellow ribbon, if he wants to wear it fine, if he is spending every interview talking about how Catalonians are suffering because they can't separate from Spain I really don't want to hear it.

People think money+status=intelligence for some reason, with that you get the opportunity to chat whatever you want to whoever you want, people who look or think like you will lap it up and think you're a God, even if you're spouting the most basic **** that you read off some random persons twitter handle or insta.

That also reminds me. Social Media is AIDs as ****, it's great you can catch up with mates and people make businesses on it which I can't fault at all, but its genuinely a very cancerous place when you really go deep into it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 36
Also Kanye loves changing his name.
Reply 37
Original post by sr90

Well I’d basically be moving and starting fresh down south - all my friends and family are in the north. It would probably only be for a year so not a long term thing, but still a solid amount of time in a very different environment.

What did you like about working in the city? I can’t think of anything worse than working/living in London 😂
London, best city in the world when everybody’s not shanking and blasting, young men moving to music and females shaking their asses
Reply 39
Original post by Kenan and Kel
London, best city in the world when everybody’s not shanking and blasting, young men moving to music and females shaking their asses

**** London and the UK. This place is dead fam.

USA is where its at.

Quick Reply

Latest