The Student Room Group

Will Chelsea get relegated in 2023/24?

Poll

Will Chelsea get relegated this season?

Chelsea has relegation form this calendar year with 3 different managers, and sit 14th in the table with a terrible start to the season. Will the unthinkable happen to Chelsea?
Reply 1
Original post by 8013
Chelsea has relegation form this calendar year with 3 different managers, and sit 14th in the table with a terrible start to the season. Will the unthinkable happen to Chelsea?

While it would be the greatest thing to happen in the Premier League since Leicester won the title.. I just don't think Luton, Sheffield United and possibly Burnley have enough quality to stay up.
No, obviously not. I know teams have been relegated before (and indeed, very recently) that were 'too good to go down', but Chelsea are actually too good to go down. The three promoted teams are not looking great. They certainly aren't going to get fewer points than Luton and Sheffield United, but almost certainly won't get less than Burnley and a couple of other teams either, even in a worst case scenario. It would be just absolutely wonderful for anyone who doesn't support Chelsea, but it isn't going to happen.
Impossible. They are bad but not that bad.
Original post by 8013

I can imagine that Chelsea relagates this season. They are still too good and just need a manager who is able to make a team out of the players.
Reply 5
If there is any justice in the universe they will
Original post by Zürich
If there is any justice in the universe they will

In other words: Chelsea can't relegate this season. I would bet on a staying up in a league.
Chelsea run in December doesn’t look good.
Original post by Driving_Mad
Impossible. They are bad but not that bad.

Agree. Chelsea is still good enough to stay in Premier League. The downfall is still terrifying.

Quick Reply

Latest