The Student Room Group

I am new here.

Hi, I'm Sophie, 18 years old, doing functional skills English and maths, one day hope to go to University and am living and from the South West of England.
Hi Sophie, I'm Lillian, welcome to the community.
Hey there! I'm Sam. I'm also new here looking forward to helping as many students as I can. Not a local UK student tho
Reply 3
Original post by Call911
Hey there! I'm Sam. I'm also new here looking forward to helping as many students as I can. Not a local UK student tho

Hello
Reply 4
Original post by lili_kind_600
Hi Sophie, I'm Lillian, welcome to the community.

Hello
Original post by I.Am.Sophie
Hi, I'm Sophie, 18 years old, doing functional skills English and maths, one day hope to go to University and am living and from the South West of England.

Molly. Also from the South West(IT'S SO GREEN DOWN HERE), also 18, just finished my ALevels and hoping to join the RAF later this year to escape my home town.
Reply 6
Original post by marveldinosaur
Molly. Also from the South West(IT'S SO GREEN DOWN HERE), also 18, just finished my ALevels and hoping to join the RAF later this year to escape my home town.

What A levels did you do?
i'm psychic , you want to do criminology with psychology at uni (or something like that)
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i'm psychic , you want to do criminology with psychology at uni (or something like that)

I'm psychic too... I forsee you're mistaken.
What A levels did you do?

I did Physical Education, Media Studies and English Literature.
Hello Sophie, Welcome to TRS.
It's good to meet you.

Original post by Ray_Shadows

No, I don't know what I want to study yet
Original post by londonmyst
Hello Sophie, Welcome to TRS.
It's good to meet you.

You too. :smile:
Original post by ···
I'm psychic too... I forsee you're mistaken.

You're right they are haha
Original post by marveldinosaur
I did Physical Education, Media Studies and English Literature.

Sounds good
Welcome, I'm new as well. Sahyun, 19, somewhere in London. I hope to do Physics after my gap year.
Original post by Sahyun
Welcome, I'm new as well. Sahyun, 19, somewhere in London. I hope to do Physics after my gap year.

What are you doing in your gap year?
What are you doing in your gap year?

I've been mostly working and picked up further maths which could be rather useful for the physics course. I did travel around northern Europe earlier on in the year with Interrail for about 2 weeks with friends which was awesome. For the summer I do plan to go to the US but thats mostly because of family, but I guess you can also count that in lol.

Quick Reply

Latest