The Student Room Group

Issue with transferring tuition fees from old uni to new!

Hi,

I have already made an application to Student Finance England and have been approved for year 2 tuition for my old university.

I am now transferring university for a year 2 entry so I would like to reallocate this approved application to my new university.

I have called 4 times and spent 3 hours on the phone with Student Finance and ALL of them have given me different answers, so now I am very worried about not getting my student finance for my new university on time if anyone has transferred unis, could you please help me with how I do this, or if there are any Student Finance England representatives on here, could you please help me!

I am a full time home, undergraduate student for a BSc course. The course I am applying to is a standard 3 year long course, however I am entering as a year 2 student so I will be only doing 2 years with the new university.

(I am only wanting the tuition fees and nothing else if this helps)

Thank you for your help
Original post by kye335
Hi,

I have already made an application to Student Finance England and have been approved for year 2 tuition for my old university.

I am now transferring university for a year 2 entry so I would like to reallocate this approved application to my new university.

I have called 4 times and spent 3 hours on the phone with Student Finance and ALL of them have given me different answers, so now I am very worried about not getting my student finance for my new university on time if anyone has transferred unis, could you please help me with how I do this, or if there are any Student Finance England representatives on here, could you please help me!

I am a full time home, undergraduate student for a BSc course. The course I am applying to is a standard 3 year long course, however I am entering as a year 2 student so I will be only doing 2 years with the new university.

(I am only wanting the tuition fees and nothing else if this helps)

Thank you for your help

Hi there,

If you are entering from year 2, you will be eligible for years 2 and 3 for the new 3 year course if you only have 2 years of previous study.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending