The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Causeway view - Aberdeen

looking at causeway view and would like to know anyones experience living there and what its like? i have been to see it and it was very quiet but just wondering what it is really like living there
I really liked the look of it, and I've booked a room there for next year (2018/19) but have decided not to study in Aberdeen. I need to find somebody to take over the tenancy for a classic en-suite room, so if you decide to book a room, please get in touch!
Cheers, Matt
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Causeway View is the place to be if you are studying in Aberdeen, the staff are amazing and tend to all your needs. They don't just take your money and provide no service, they really do care about the experience. There are loads of events planned during the year including excursions out and about the city. All maintenance faults are quickly resolved and there is an onsite security team. There is a free gym 24/7 alongside study rooms equipped with computers and free printing. They also have a roof top terrace which is very nice to go and study when the Aberdeen weather is nice. The reception staff are always at hand and always go the extra mile to ensure your stay is pleasant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending