The Student Room Group

law

Hi i am S5 and looking to apply for law this year at Napier, Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and Dundee. In my national 5s i got AABBBB and predicted grades are AABBB. Does anyone have any advice on whether id get a conditional or if its not worth applying? thanks
Original post by zebra2007
Hi i am S5 and looking to apply for law this year at Napier, Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and Dundee. In my national 5s i got AABBBB and predicted grades are AABBB. Does anyone have any advice on whether id get a conditional or if its not worth applying? thanks

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. Thanks for your interest in our university! If you have any questions for us at all just let us know, and we'd be happy to advise on our entry requirements. You can have a look at our Law courses here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degree-programmes/?q=law&view=detailed
We can't guarantee whether we'd be able to give you an offer as it is dependent year to year on how many applicants we get. For Law LLB (the Scots Law programme) we are typically looking for AAABB at Higher, but the minimum we'd be looking for to submit an application is BBBB, so you'd be very welcome to apply with your predicted grades!

Hope this is helpful to know and just ask if you have any more questions.

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending