The Student Room Group

NVQ Le 4 Business Admin

Hi Everyone

Hoping for a bit of advice and support! I have recently started my NVQ Level 4 in Business Admin and I have completed all the technical certs following the little guidance I was given. But my tutor has come back to me and said they are not Level 4 work (2 were signed off and certificate obtained).

She's asked me to build on the contents and put depth into my answer with some analysis into the assignment but I've no idea what that actually means!

Has anyone recently done this, or doing it and got any advice?

I could cry - I worked hard to get them done and fee its all for nothing!
Reply 1
Original post by Kims84
Hi Everyone

Hoping for a bit of advice and support! I have recently started my NVQ Level 4 in Business Admin and I have completed all the technical certs following the little guidance I was given. But my tutor has come back to me and said they are not Level 4 work (2 were signed off and certificate obtained).

She's asked me to build on the contents and put depth into my answer with some analysis into the assignment but I've no idea what that actually means!

Hi Kims84

Which units have you done? I've recently started my Level 4 and have only submitted Unit 01, I'm struggling with Unit 02 (Resolving Administrative Problems).

If you want to PM to chat some more, feel free. Maybe we can help each other out??
Hi,

I have just started my Level 4 in business admin have you compleated unit 4 -Managing Personal and Professional Development I'm stuck on question 1.1 - compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validity?

Thanks,Chloe
(edited 5 years ago)
Hello,I am near the end of my level 4 but I am stuck on Unit 411 - Problem solving and decision making.Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find helpful resources?TIA
Reply 4
Original post by jjsmum
Hi Kims84

Which units have you done? I've recently started my Level 4 and have only submitted Unit 01, I'm struggling with Unit 02 (Resolving Administrative Problems).

If you want to PM to chat some more, feel free. Maybe we can help each other out??

Hello. Feel free to contact me. I can assist you. Thank you
hi - can't help with the above questions but I am very excited to find this thread! I'm on Unit 25 Develop and Maintain professional networks, any one help with anything on here at all? I'm struggling to even understand what is required!
Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by BusinessBomb
Hi,

I have just started my Level 4 in business admin have you compleated unit 4 -Managing Personal and Professional Development I'm stuck on question 1.1 - compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validity?

Thanks,Chloe

Hello, I can assist you.
Original post by Tutor254
Hello, I can assist you.

Great, good to hear. How can you help? I've done the 1.1 - 1.6 and submitted to my tutor. I'd be interested if I could read what you submitted? I'm from an NHS background in a clerical role.

Thanks
Can anyone suggest resources or a tutor or anything.
I’m in an administrative role but I just don’t understand how to do it the knowledge answers or workbook - I feel so stupid!
Reply 9
Hi

I have just started my L4 in business & admin and would greatly appreciate some help, I haven't studied for 11 years. I'm currently stuck on 2.1 - Analyse the importance of considering own values, career and personal goals and how these relate to your job role and professional development. Where do I even start?

Thank you
Original post by Kims84
Hi Everyone

Hello. Sorry for my late response. I had traveled. I don't know if you got some assistance. If you can contact me directly we can assist each other in this task or any other tasks that you may have in future. Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by Tutor254
Hello. Sorry for my late response. I had traveled. I don't know if you got some assistance. If you can contact me directly we can assist each other in this task or any other tasks that you may have in future. Thank

Hi, any chance you could please help me with the following questions?

1.2 Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of an organisation’s communication system
1.3 Recommend improvement to an organisation’s communications that are consistent with its business objectives.
2.1 Evaluate the appropriateness and efficiency of different communication channels and tools.
Why not just go to uni... Where the learning is structured for you...
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Why not just go to uni... Where the learning is structured for you...

Because open uni gives you the flexibility to still work a full time job and get your education.
hi all

Im nearing the end and will help where I can. Has anyone completed Managing Business Facilities? Iv one question left to answer -

3.1 Explain the health,safety, sustainability, energy management, environmental issues and applicable, legislation relevant to an organisation.

Any help apprecirted - mind has froze!

Thanks

Lindsay
Original post by ashleighjanet
Because open uni gives you the flexibility to still work a full time job and get your education.

Original post by Slygirl
Hi, any chance you could please help me with the following questions?

1.2 Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of an organisation’s communication system
1.3 Recommend improvement to an organisation’s communications that are consistent with its business objectives.
2.1 Evaluate the appropriateness and efficiency of different communication channels and tools.

hi allIm nearing the end and will help where I can. Has anyone completed Managing Business Facilities? Iv one question left to answer - 3.1 Explain the health,safety, sustainability, energy management, environmental issues and applicable, legislation relevant to an organisation.Any help apprecirted - mind has froze!ThanksLindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending