The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Entry Requirements

Hi everyone,I am thinking about applying for the physician associate course for 2019 intake. Whilst I work in the NHS in two roles, administrative and as a Bank HCA, I would need to complete some additional study. St. Georges advise of a NVQ Level 4 in Anatomy and Physiology. I just wondered if anyone had completed an NVQ or appropriate equivalent to meet the entry requirements? If so, which course as I am struggling to find an accredited Level 4.Thanks very much for the help!
Original post by C_Ella S
Hi everyone,I am thinking about applying for the physician associate course for 2019 intake. Whilst I work in the NHS in two roles, administrative and as a Bank HCA, I would need to complete some additional study. St. Georges advise of a NVQ Level 4 in Anatomy and Physiology. I just wondered if anyone had completed an NVQ or appropriate equivalent to meet the entry requirements? If so, which course as I am struggling to find an accredited Level 4.Thanks very much for the help!

Accredited by who? Check their website for a list.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Accredited by who? Check their website for a list.

Hi, just a recognised accreditation. I have emailed the uni and asked and left messages for admissions to no avail. I wondered if anyone on this forum could advise or provide any additional insight? Thanks.
Hi, just a recognised accreditation. I have emailed the uni and asked and left messages for admissions to no avail. I wondered if anyone on this forum could advise or provide any additional insight? Thanks.

Accreditation means very different things in different fields. Do you need accreditation in this one and who is the accrediting body? Admissions may not necessarily know what you are on about if you are not clear. The accrediting body will have a list on their website of courses they have given accreditation to.

Hey, just wondering whether you found an NVQ Level 4 in Anatomy and Physiology. I have been currently searching for this too, and I am struggling to find stuff that seems relevant. I have also emailed the university to ask them for further details regarding this matter, but I have not received anything back. Please do share if you managed to find anything...!
Reply 5
Original post by Stuggles_Of_Life
Hey, just wondering whether you found an NVQ Level 4 in Anatomy and Physiology. I have been currently searching for this too, and I am struggling to find stuff that seems relevant. I have also emailed the university to ask them for further details regarding this matter, but I have not received anything back. Please do share if you managed to find anything...!

In a similar situation did you ever find out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending